Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Confused dot com "r" us

Started by madhair60, January 22, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

New one. New one from colleague. Always saying confused dot com when she means I'm confused. Now she's just said confused dot com "r" us. Open my fucking neck. Bring me the void.

Harley_Quim

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 12:39:55 PM
New one. New one from colleague. Always saying confused dot com when she means I'm confused. Now she's just said confused dot com "r" us. Open my fucking neck. Bring me the void.

You should be proud! Clearly you're working for an equal opportunities company. If she's getting too much just get her a colouring book and some crayons to distract her. 

madhair60

I'll say this, I know it's not PC, I know it's a bit rum, but working in an office, with women. Fffoof. Fffffoof. They're not half nice to each other. They don't half share an inspiring mutual friendship. They don't half meet up outside of work because they're genuinely fond of each other. Fffoof.

Icehaven

Given the sheer volume of oneword.com references that could have caught on as sayings, it's a testament to confused.com's advertising agency that they somehow got that one to stick so very well.

Chollis

Hopefully when she's solved whatever's confusing her, she'll say "simples!" in a cutesy Russian accent haha!

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

hey. for a laugh you could start saying 'confused are us dot org.'
it's insanely funny because you'd be pretending to get confused by her catch phrase... which contains the word 'confused'

What line of work are you in?  Trying to build a picture here.

madhair60

I'm a sex man. I have sex with the women for enormous money.

Kelvin

Hashtag confused dot com r us mate

Small Man Big Horse

What happened to your friend who was going to start making audio books? Is he a millionaire yet?

madhair60

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 22, 2019, 01:47:14 PM
What happened to your friend who was going to start making audio books? Is he a millionaire yet?

No. He told me he makes £150 a month tops, and that's at Christmas. And I suspect that was simply a lie.

He spends all his money on Cthulhu card game and war hammer.

Buelligan

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
No. He told me he makes £150 a month tops, and that's at Christmas. And I suspect that was simply a lie.

He spends all his money on Cthulhu card game and war hammer.

Sounds like a good bloke.  You said your friends were shit.

Next time she bends over, exclaim "Big tits round asses dot com" at the top of your voice.

Quickly follow up with "R us!" to diffuse the situation if she gets upset.

Obviously you can substitute that with a different site that's more fitting for the person in question.

pigamus

DrGreggles

Someone started saying something earlier and then stopped mid-sentence, adding "Oh NVM".
This is apparently the same as saying 'nevermind' and takes just as long, but fewer people understand what you're going on about.

Captain Z

H t t p s colon forward slash forward slash w w w dot confused dot com forward slash r us forward slash get in grave dot h t m l

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on January 22, 2019, 01:54:05 PM
Sounds like a good bloke.  You said your friends were shit.

No he doesn't. You contrarian cave-bound cunt.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 02:11:26 PM

I'm sorry, but that's good. That's very good.

Blumf

Quote from: Captain Z on January 22, 2019, 01:59:44 PM
H t t p s colon forward slash forward slash w w w dot confused dot com forward slash r us forward slash get in grave dot h t m l

Should use a URL shortening service really:

tiny dot c c slash c u n t o f f

Chollis

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get in the grave

Buelligan

You're right, he does sound like an absolute wanker.  I was just trying to be nice.  Make you feel better.

Spoon of Ploff

Imagine working in an office environment with madhair60... imagine having to ask to borrow his stapler..

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on January 22, 2019, 02:42:00 PM
Imagine working in an office environment with madhair60... imagine having to ask to borrow his stapler..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsayg_S4pJg

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh fucking hell I clicked on this thread and guy at bar just barked CONFUSED DOT COM two seconds after it loaded

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 22, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
Someone started saying something earlier and then stopped mid-sentence, adding "Oh NVM".
This is apparently the same as saying 'nevermind' and takes just as long, but fewer people understand what you're going on about.

In the business world, this lets everyone around you know you're in the tent pissing out. Soon they'll start using the abbreviations without knowing what they mean as well.

canadagoose

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 22, 2019, 03:10:42 PM
Oh fucking hell I clicked on this thread and guy at bar just barked CONFUSED DOT COM two seconds after it loaded

Might be madhair. Go up to him and call him a cunt and see what he says.

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 12:44:43 PM
I'll say this, I know it's not PC, I know it's a bit rum, but working in an office, with women. Fffoof. Fffffoof. They're not half nice to each other. They don't half share an inspiring mutual friendship. They don't half meet up outside of work because they're genuinely fond of each other. Fffoof.