Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Confused dot com "r" us

Started by madhair60, January 22, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
No. He told me he makes £150 a month tops, and that's at Christmas. And I suspect that was simply a lie.

He spends all his money on Cthulhu card game and war hammer.

He needs to do ten times the amount he's currently recorded, that'd be enough to live on if you've a Lidl nearby. He's an idiot for not doing such a thing.

Replies From View

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
No. He told me he makes £150 a month tops, and that's at Christmas. And I suspect that was simply a lie.

He spends all his money on Cthulhu card game and war hammer.

He lives with his parents, I assume?

petril

you could start correcting him, but crucially use different file extensions like .dll

it'll ruin it for him, but at least he'll stop

Pingers

Quote from: madhair60 on January 22, 2019, 12:39:55 PM
New one. New one from colleague. Always saying confused dot com when she means I'm confused. Now she's just said confused dot com "r" us. Open my fucking neck. Bring me the void.

If you get through your disciplinary you'll still be around when she starts talking about her holibobs. Or is that not inspiring you?

touchingcloth

Next time she says it just fire up Edge and go to confused.com before saying "this is just an insurance price comparison site, so I'm a little confused." See what she does.

touchingcloth

Or just respond with "oh, you! You're so Money Supermarket dot net."

touchingcloth

Or just load up goatse.cx and point to it with a face like an abused puppy nudging a ball with its nose. This, ma'am?

touchingcloth

Or just fucking end her immediately. Immediately.

a duncandisorderly

"hello, HR? yes, she's doing it again. yes, I can record it on my mobile."

Beagle 2

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 23, 2019, 10:46:29 PM
Next time she says it just fire up Edge and go to confused.com before saying "this is just an insurance price comparison site, so I'm a little confused." See what she does.

There something quite Alan Partridge about the idea of "firing up Edge".

My manager used to describe people as "a bit last minute dot com", but I found that quite sweet really. I'm part of the problem.

ToneLa

I feel sick dot net, and it isn't because of the hangover dot org forward slash admin dot php

Clearly you should outdo her. Nothing stops someone doing a joke like someone else taking it to unfunny extremes*

* admittedly she might be the kind of fuckwad dot XXX who thinks this is validation and start doing it even more dot biz. Urgh, unironically murder me