Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Things to do with an Iron Maiden LP

Started by Ferris, January 25, 2019, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Amazon sent one to me in error.

A point for a good suggestion, 2 points for a very good suggestion.

10 points for either the record I'd actually ordered (but did not receive), or the name of the Maiden LP I actually got.

Ok competition open...... now!

The one with the pharaohs on it. And you should do whatever it takes to ensure no one has to ever listen to it. Like packing it into a landmine and posting it to that Eddie youth who sings for them.

Sebastian Cobb

Heat it up and mould it into a fashionable hat.

Norton Canes

They've got an album called The X Factor so goodness only knows what you ordered

Head Gardener

forge the bands signatures on the cover and resell it at a car boot far away from where you live

NoSleep

Ferris

Fashionable hat is the suggestion to beat so far. I will issue official scoring later tonight.

Dex Sawash

Gift it to your oldest relative for St Patrick's Day.

I saw Iron maiden live ca. 1983  when a concert ticket was about the price of one record so just went to most of them. Slade and Quiet Riot were opening acts.
Slade was ok.
Quiet Riot was shit.
Iron Maiden was unimaginably loud so I left after about two "songs"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, not play it, that's for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!odin  :-D #fuckinghellimsuchafunnycunt

Ferris

Ferris

Ferris

Quote from: Head Gardener on January 25, 2019, 07:47:54 PM
forge the bands signatures on the cover and resell it at a car boot far away from where you live

+1 point

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Ferris

The answers we were looking for:

Iron Maiden's lacklustre Fear of the Dark was the record sent to me in error

I was expecting Brighten the Corners by Pavement. You can see the label mishap on the outside

Suggestion on what to do with it - "mail it back to amazon for a refund and an apology" was the correct response.

A fine turnout this year, and I hope to see everyone back for the next time amazon make an error. Thanks for playing!

I also once recieved 2 Iron Maiden albums on Cd from Amazon by mistake. I think one fo there backroom boys might be a fan.

Cuellar