Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:18:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A portrait of you. Yes, *YOU*.

Started by St_Eddie, January 25, 2019, 06:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

PlanktonSideburns

St_Eddie

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Y r u on a naszi forum mate if u arnet a narzi

Clownbaby

I just checked in the mirror

How did you do it

St_Eddie

Quote from: Clownbaby on January 25, 2019, 04:15:13 PM
I just checked in the mirror

How did you do it

By looking in the mirror.  I was stood behind you, pencil in hand.  Like, um, duh!

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 25, 2019, 06:29:15 PM

Nope, sorry.  There's no room for actual talent within this thread.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 25, 2019, 09:06:03 PM
By looking in the mirror.  I was stood behind you, pencil in hand.  Like, um, duh!

Well, I suppose it does look like a tiny pencil.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 25, 2019, 09:06:03 PM

Nope, sorry.  There's no room for actual talent within this thread.

I think we're equally talented at inducing nightmares ;) If any other CaB folks want their portrait hastily done while I'm drunk & up for it though, please go ahead and stick a reference pic in here.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 25, 2019, 10:31:56 PM
...I'm drunk & up for it though, please go ahead and stick a...

Must. Resist. Obvious. Joke.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 25, 2019, 10:47:02 PM
Must. Resist. Obvious. Joke.

I really should pay more attention to how I say things. And since you're my first reply...

BlodwynPig

There is an obvious portrait you could turn your hand to...a certain man with a certain new face.

Ferris

I have a full head of luscious hair, and live in North America so am not that arsed about Brexit.

Can I have a portrait pls?

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 26, 2019, 02:16:59 AM
There is an obvious portrait you could turn your hand to...a certain man with a certain new face.

This beautiful specimen?

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 26, 2019, 03:51:38 AM
I have a full head of luscious hair, and live in North America so am not that arsed about Brexit.

Can I have a portrait pls?

I can probably do one later or tomorrow night if you sling me a reference photo.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Coo! Is your avatar picture actually of *you*, Avril, not a famous person or some entirely random personage swiped from offa the internet? I think there's only the boy Eddie and Black Ship who also does that. You're a good drawrer, btw.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 26, 2019, 01:02:43 PM
Coo! Is your avatar picture actually of *you*, Avril, not a famous person or some entirely random personage swiped from offa the internet? I think there's only the boy Eddie and Black Ship who also does that. You're a good drawrer, btw.

Thanks! One of my resolutions for this year has been to get back into practicing every day but I slacked off for the past two weeks til Eddie inspired me. My avatar is me on a haunted house tour circa 2011.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 26, 2019, 01:33:21 PM
Thanks! One of my resolutions for this year has been to get back into practicing every day but I slacked off for the past two weeks til Eddie inspired me. My avatar is me on a haunted house tour circa 2011.

And there was me thinking it was the young Jenny Agutter. You can have a go at drawring a picture of me, if you likesk. You don't need a photo for reference, just draw a hybrid of Michael Palin, Alan Titchmarsh and Joseph Merrick.

BlodwynPig

St_Eddie

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 26, 2019, 12:17:22 AM
I really should pay more attention to how I say things. And since you're my first reply...

Crikey!  Looks like I've found myself a new avatar.  Thank you, Avril Lavigne, you talented mofo!

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 26, 2019, 01:33:21 PM
One of my resolutions for this year has been to get back into practicing every day but I slacked off for the past two weeks til Eddie inspired me.

Keep it up!  You're great.

Head Gardener

ToneLa

Finally finished my self portrait. Phew!