Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 09, 2019, 08:38:01 PM
This very thing nearly happened to me, but I cunningly waited for the vehicle to go past before moving in front of the puddle

It was one of those long puddles. A car graciously slowed down and I didn't get wet. Heard a lorry as I was at the widest bit and with a metal fence to my side thought 'well, that's me fucked' and turned my back. The spray seemed to last a while, once it stopped and I turned round I saw it was towing a fucking bus.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 09, 2019, 10:30:43 PM
It was one of those long puddles. A car graciously slowed down and I didn't get wet. Heard a lorry as I was at the widest bit and with a metal fence to my side thought 'well, that's me fucked' and turned my back. The spray seemed to last a while, once it stopped and I turned round I saw it was towing a fucking bus.

Ah that is brutal. At least you got a deso post out of it

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A shaolin grandmaster spacks himself fuckways on some adverse camber

Dannyhood91

Ambitious Hollyoaks reboot.

Dannyhood91

Forgotten Thomas donates the 2003-2004 batches of his cum to Children in Need

Dannyhood91

A plot of disused Batley land tries in vain to kill itself

Dannyhood91

The first dog to ever talk starts hurling a torrent of unfiltered racial abuse at its 86 year old Somali owner.

Dannyhood91

The shoddiest shit in the sewer

Dannyhood91

the only question asked on Question Time is where the disabled toilet is.

touchingcloth

Jeffrey Epstein enjoys his last asphyxiwank.

Cold Meat Platter

A woman who broke your heart, pulverised it, starts seeing Piers Morgan.

Lordofthefiles

No one has ever bothered to ask you what songs you want played at your funeral.

petril

mum puts your phone number on a fetish site

the midnight watch baboon

Colin's cancers plot to spread to nob, tongue and eye. "It'll be FUN!" coos secret pancreatic.

Fishfinger

An algorithm hooks you up with Rose West.

petril

a dating agency refuses to stop trying to set you up with Jimmy Nail

Fishfinger

A drained sac is punted into a canal.

Lordofthefiles

Whilst looking for his lost car keys in a jacket pocket by the front door, Paul discovers a thread belonging to the very fabric of reality has come loose, and he just can't resist giving it a little tug...

Cuellar

Quote from: petrilTanaka on August 10, 2019, 07:07:51 PM
mum puts your phone number on a fetish site

Her own fetish site.

Then calls it.

Bazooka

A slice of wet ham screams as it enters the gnashing gums of 82 year old Bert.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Berthas Fat Leg

A guinea pig called Dean is hoofed around a slum.

batwings

It's hard to be certain when looking through binoculars at night, but it appears that everyone at your school reunion is a pathetic loser.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

An obscenely self confessed 'fat cunt' competitive eater files a law suit after he is fired from his day job assessing the integrity of matchboxes on a factory production line. The law suit just says 'body shameing'

petril

A grainy public information film describing what a Mercury phone box is, is discovered

batwings

The Time Team relaunch is cancelled after they dig up a bubble-wrapped rape baby.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tony Robinson peers over the dig site to make sure

'What if... What if we say it's an old one? From the past?'

grassbath

The 'sexuality' section of West Yorkshire Police's hate crime reporting form has 'a gay' as an option.

Cuellar

A grainy public information film explaining how to have sex with your mother is discovered. A wide range of male actors was used because of 'diversity'.

Cuntbeaks

A Facebook obsessed harridan forgets to forward a chain post and is convinced an angel has died as a result. She batters her three year old senseless by way of a penance.

On a Bank Holiday in Stevenage, a microwaved sticky toffee pudding is used successfully as a molten argument ender.

Cider, cider, cider, cider, temazepans, piss.