Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:40:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bullied by an oaf at the Toby Carvery where he shoulder barges you and claims your place in the queue. By the time its your turn you are given the bits even dogs don't want. Then it does an apocalypse bye

ToneLa

If ye didn't bootleg your own fuckin life you can quit mewling about your own so-called experiences as if you can - hah! - as fucking if you can watch them back with your mother down in hell.

The bird at Google Maps support chat says anyway

ToneLa

A user called Danger Man sends me gay stuff privately yet I ask publically!

Iz that the right spelling?

seepage

toby carvery vs. 'spoons taste-off.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A street food burger kitchen is branded to specifically poke one in the eye of PC squares and killjoys who can't handle the banter level. Their Vegan burger lol aharharhah...has meat in!!

See what the Russian tourists think of the ketchup-smothered Beslan Burger. Crying into their beetroot soup.

PlanktonSideburns

Real life coworker desolation

'Never voted in me life. Only time I ever voted was to get us out the EU'

45 he is

Andy's Tinder profile becomes popular with a subset of the LGBTQ+ community after a copy-paste error advertises him as "Looking for someone fun and caring with space for three adults in the back and Apple CarPlay as standard."

petril

A helium balloon with "loans" printed on floats by

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A Chinese lantern is lit and cast away, to symbolise Richard and Emma's eternal love/house purchase. It lands on a cow which it burns.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: popcorn on February 21, 2019, 03:05:09 PM
Drinking tap water from a mug.

Would it help if it was a scooby doo mug?

Spoon of Ploff

not reading the desolation thread for a few days and realizing that this in no way signifies I'm moving on with my life

Gregory Torso

A thick, scabby child finally finds the void.

Gregory Torso

"Let me sleep in the bin with the AIDS needles!" he begs the warden.

Gregory Torso

Your dad gets ready for grave early, and tucks himself in with a note pinned to his chest that says: FIX YOUR ACNE YOU ADDLED GARGOYLE FACED MISTAKE.

Gregory Torso

A man goes to bed so efficiently that he erases himself from existence.

Gregory Torso

A supply teacher accidentally shouts "I WANT YOUR THICK STINK" at a twelve year old child during a colossal benny and is instantly deleted from life and sent to the nonce realm.

A very youthful looking Andean medicine man/boy accidentally transports himself to the "nonce realm" whilst carrying out a bog standard ancestral plane traversal.

A colossal Olmec head squishes the village monkey after bouncing down a hill. The culprit slinks away into the jungle gloom, a faint 'Gaz' tattoo can be made out on the back of the neck.

1000 fruit bats ascend into the glowing pink sky at sunset. As you stare up in awe a spakky one flaps into your face and shites fruit goop all over yer.

Berthas Fat Leg

Big Ears sends a dick pic to Noddy.

Berthas Fat Leg

Jed spends his day off recreating the Hillsborough disaster on Minecraft.

dex

"I loved that Derek series, son. Can't wait for Ricky Gervais' new program to come out." As the bile starts curdling in your stomach, you are stumped for any better ideas for your father to be entertained by.

ToneLa

Wednesday at Wetherspoons is McCain's Microchips Night and after the baptism of your nephew Tyson Jr Jr he whole family are eager to get there, and you're the only one working so dig deep in those pockets, ye shortarmed cunt

Desmond is robbed and beaten after being lured into a honeytrap promise of "cheesy chips".

A seafront dot-to-dot of a giant phallus made by shagging holes into the sand is washed away by the tide before the captain of Blackpool University's Rugby Club finishes the final bead of spunk.

Gregory Torso

Anne Robinson's Eva Braun cosplay Chaturbate feed goes offline for ten minutes as she tries to reset her Capital One password, provoking a flurry of panicky DMs from CLARKSON69.

dex

A failed purchase due to insufficient funds from a debit card operated vending machine for sexual apparatus causes you a black mark on your credit file.

batwings

In a Taunton pub cellar, a doormouse slowly starves to death inside a forgotten humane mousetrap.

A baby mouse hides in a pocket of a burial suit, emerging only after the coffin is sealed. At least there is food.

Bad day for mice really.