Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,468
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:03:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the midnight watch baboon

A wet poo on a dry log flume.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paul McKenna's 'I Can Make You Cum', shifts 4M.

ollyboro

After his initial burst of pride, Alan is forced to close his Timpsons  concession when he discovers he isn't considered to be a key worker.

Ferris

Your dad starts sending you coronavirus memes

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on March 20, 2020, 09:52:39 AM

The log flume of "chimp shot dead on" fame?

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on March 20, 2020, 09:52:39 AM

A cloud of fizzy gravy erupts from the anus of the child in front of you in the wave pool which you're in because of the closed log flume.

derek stitt

Two hundred years from now a dna test reveals descent from a bog roll hoarder

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: derek stitt on March 20, 2020, 07:47:10 PM
Two hundred years from now a dna test reveals descent from a bog roll hoarder

2200 Danny Dyer:

Hahahahaha oh wow oh my goh, like bog roll yeh

Bog roll, propah readies yeah

Wicked

Chicory

2009. A human skidmark dare-wanks over a magazine article of riddled and hairless Jade Goody. A flume of grey, watery jism splats on her big brave face. Some of it trickles over his ankle tag.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chicory on March 20, 2020, 08:06:33 PM
2009. A human skidmark dare-wanks over a magazine article of riddled and hairless Jade Goody. A flume of grey, watery jism splats on her big brave face. Some of it trickles over his ankle tag.

Considering how permanently scarred and denuded we are by this ordeal, I thought I felt some sort of emotional reaction to that. Well done.

Fishfinger

The national psyche summons forth a legendary hero for the times: no, not King Arthur. Harold Shipman.

ollyboro

Walter loses the gig at the Cotton Swamps Retirement Home when he can't source a replacement waltz button for his 1970 Bontempi organ.

An elderly couple accidentally stumble on a video of their live-at-home son's cock and ball torture session with a dominatrix while looking for the Gala bingo site on his ipad.

ollyboro

To ride out the Corona crisis, Arthur,  a 1980s cold war conspiracist and all round gammon cock end, sets his nuclear war bunker's unalterable time lock  for three months hence, then realises he's forgot the tin opener, and the rats have been at the shithouse paper and Razzles.

touchingcloth

Swearing a blood oath leads to a hepatitis C infection.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Stuart venerates a bum god from a temple he has created in the spare room.

Hail Recton, Lord of Tracts!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mr Ben is called 'the fucking piece of shit', by an evil toddler.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paddington Bear is put down a lot and called 'Paddington Turd', and things like that. Also by an evil toddler.

Kryton

Manager of a elderly care home screaming into the phone: WELL YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ME MORE OLD PEOPLE AREN'T YOU??!!

Ferris

Quote from: Kryton on March 23, 2020, 11:28:57 PM
Manager of a elderly care home screaming into the phone: WELL YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ME MORE OLD PEOPLE AREN'T YOU??!!

That's very good

Cerys

Prince Philip draws the short straw.  Elizabeth consoles herself with the knowledge that his loss will endear her to the plebs.  She's sick of his snoring anyway.

Germaine Greer is crushed to death by the collapse of her massive stack of every back issue of the Sunday Sport.

petril

heard from through the wall: "WHIT DE YER MEAN THERE WIZ NANE LEFT? AH'M NO' WIPIN' IT WI' FUCKIN' TIN FOIL"

ollyboro

The tin foils fae heating ma shit no wiping ma shit

Bazooka

Patsy Palmer's reflection is disgusted by the source material.

pancreas

The makers of the board game Pandemic are already working on the next edition.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Regional newsreader Peter Levy does some digital droppings on the floor.

Peter! chides his goblin carer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A park rowing boat operative offers an after dark service called the Paedolo

Dex Sawash

Cerys

During a special message to her subjects, Queen Elizabeth II breaks character and cackles manically for one minute and seventeen seconds before picking up where she left off.  The camera remains motionless, losing focus only briefly as a thin stream of mucus glistens a slow trail down from the royal left nostril.