Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:17:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

the thing about urban camo is, it renders any piss stain completely undetectable.

Ferris

Brian's request for a full cavity search at Glasgow Prestwick is declined.

ToneLa

Greggs's sales top £1bn

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm filing for divorce says Brenda. The rotten steak slice is going to be gutted.

Thrown up from your Youtube recommended:

Hillsborough disaster ASMR

petril

Hillsborough with Yakety Sax overdubbed

ToneLa

Hillsborough used for jokes

Complaining aboot jokes

batwings

A Durham sex worker struggles to roll the condom past the baby-thumb-sized skin tag jutting from a retired headmaster's shaft.

Swinging by the DFS showroom only to discover the sale is off.

A video of a runaway trolley train paralysing a toddler in a Tesco car park gets liked by Maxine Carr's postman.

Fiona celebrates her divorce finally coming through by getting fingered by a random dad in the toilets at Monkey Madness.

ToneLa

A lass of but 26 in the hospice opens her post, it's a card from her ex-boyfriend and it says: Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle. PS. I want you back

ToneLa

A young man, steeped in the powerful words "be the change you want to see", sets himself alight and burns himself the fuck doon

pancreas

A plan to fill in a sinkhole has to be postponed because Noel Edmonds is found to be living in it.

dex

Quote from: ToneLa on March 07, 2019, 11:00:56 PM
A young man, steeped in the powerful words "be the change you want to see", sets himself alight and burns himself the fuck doon

Nice.

dex

Rufus Hound is found having illicit liaisons with an alsation.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Krugman, Stiglitz, Varoufakis, Barry Berlmenderskers

PlanktonSideburns

Jobcentre employee suggests that they might get more work if they put some apologetic comments under some of their negative punternet reviews

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 09, 2019, 07:52:14 AM
Jobcentre employee suggests that they might get more work if they put some apologetic comments under some of their negative punternet reviews

Jobcentre employee glad he left those punternet reviews. That should encourage them to try harder!

Twit 2

A pie-eyed Ainsley Harriot trundles down the cobbles on a cock cart and tips into a rain washed manhole. He rates the experience 9/10, as his last breaths fart out of his ruptured lungs.

ToneLa

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 09, 2019, 07:52:14 AM

My current dole advisor told me I was too chatty and needed to dumb it down a bit because intelligence "like that" puts off employers

I know this is a joke thread but ffs

ToneLa

The only possible obstacle between you and the love of your life is you

petril

Bob is pleased at being referred to as being "like a Bond villain", blissfully unaware that they meant in the "guaranteed to fail" sense

ToneLa

A new user finally manages 1,000 posts in 3 days

All of them in the Brexit thread

Two giggling toddlers picking fag ends out of a drainage ditch. As you pass, you smile at them. "Fuck off, you Jackson" says the smaller one.

At the bus stop Roy's sticky crotch begins to attract ants, then wasps, and then hummingbirds. He braves their attentions like a seasoned pro.

Lilt comes to your village. "De tropical taste of Lilt". Queue is around the block. People come out of the shop with their cans of Lilt, groggy and light-headed, enchanted. "It's like being on holiday without all them foreigners spitting at you" says Kathy, scratching her clemon.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tobermorey Wagamamas closes due to "soil"

Cuellar

Dad's wake held in an escape room

Spoon of Ploff

Berthas Fat Leg

Existential crisis on lap 13 of the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Berthas Fat Leg

Seeing your childhood oneitis being slapped round the face by her brute of a fella in a rainy Lidl car park.