Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:14:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 29, 2020, 06:44:09 PM
purest desolation

If this love is pure it'll keep me afloat, he reasons, then slips into the canal. It doesn't. Shopping trolley and eel.

Ferris

And still the end of DESOLATION_V comes

Dannyhood91

Being caught in a ten year long legal battle in order to get custody of your mates Dreamcast

Twit 2

On a routine check about a pimple, your doctor threatens to "divert the river Amazon up your arse." You come back next week and he eases his micropenis into your expectance. "Of course, we must start with the tributaries," he grumbles.

Bence Fekete

The whole world finds out about your 'being anally raped by a GP' fetish when you accidentally leave a signed photograph of Dr Phil up your anus in a subconscious cry for help before your biannual rectal examination.

Ferris

Bob Dylan releases the Bootleg Vol. 15.

It is the mid '80s gospel phase, and the liner notes make repeated reference to what an utter wanker you are.

Ferris

"Snuck onto her character last night - she said yes!"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

Christ I don't want to dunk on this guy, but he also made this comment:

QuoteI even did a full save before I did anything to make sure she could reset to before I touched it if she wanted to!

Mate.

Pingers

Then they got down to some serious Skyrimming

the midnight watch baboon

Dressing in a suit then hushing the household for an unsuccessful "HERE AT GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTE" lockdown advert audition.

"You're just too woeful," comments the CD.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You awake to find your body being mangled and contorted, struck with weapons to ooohs and aaaahs of an audience.

You hear the muffled far away noise of a man shouting something like issssa pupppetttttttt

Sebastian Cobb

Got this shit in me spam folder today.

Pingers

Your instructions in your will to be given a Viking longboat funeral translate, on your budget, into being heaved into a giraffe pedalo on the green boating pond at the local park and set alight with petrol. Other pond users are not impressed.

Dressing in a suit then hushing the household for a successful "HERE AT GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTE" lockdown advert audition.

Ferris

Your nan continues to pretend she doesn't know you (in public).

Peterborough is twinned with Geschlechtskrankheit- the German term for venereal disease.

Captain Poodle Basher

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on June 02, 2020, 12:59:32 PM
Peterborough is twinned with Geschlechtskrankheit- the German term for venereal disease.

Poor old VD is being slagged off by all the other STDs now. Christ, even Crabs is having a go!

Sie Leiben Peterborough! it cackles, waving its little pincers and making sloppy kissing sounds.

Gregory Torso

Something compels you to keep posting in the old, abandoned Desolation thread. Attention seeking? Rebellion? Roger Moores Climb-A-Scaffold 7.2% IPA? ICONOCLASM? Or just the gratifying notion of ending a thread on an even number of posts?