Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recording calls on mobile phone

Started by thecuriousorange, January 26, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quick question. Has anyone used a call-recording app on a Huawei phone? I'm currently on a Samsung Galaxy and have a pretty-reliable one, from the Play store. I'm thinking of switching phone but need a solid call recorder for work.

My current app, titled ACR, has been fine since I downloaded it two years ago, but the recent reviews speak of updates which have rendered it faulty. Now I know that as an Android, Huawei phones can access the Play store just fine, but my useable app might no longer be there.

mojo filters

No need to worry about recording the calls yourself - the US intelligence agencies are quite confident Huawei will be taking care of that on your behalf, back in China.

kittens

used to use acr on my samsung, then got a huawei and it no longer worked. this was 3 years ago though so who knows now

What do you use to record on your Huawei?

Dex Sawash

dr rock needed same thing, there was a thread.

kittens

Quote from: thecuriousorange on January 26, 2019, 09:51:45 PM
What do you use to record on your Huawei?

i gave up trying. sorry none of this is helpful.

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 27, 2019, 01:37:10 AM
dr rock needed same thing, there was a thread.

Anyone have a link to this? I cant find it by searching.

Dex Sawash

Malcy

If the app is no longer on the play store then a quick Google should guide you to places where you can download the .apk file for it and probably most if not all the released versions.