Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rugby League 2019

Started by dr beat, January 27, 2019, 05:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

dr beat

Maybe just needs a day off? ;)

Gulftastic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 23, 2019, 11:52:08 PM
What the hell has happened?

Based on reputation before we signed him, and what he's done since then, he is one of the worst signings Leeds have ever made. He's a penalty machine. He's become the focus of my anger at the appalling state of my club.

mikeyg27

I did laugh when Sky showed that. I love a scruffy drop-goal, and that pretty much travelled the entire 40m at just-above-bar height.

BlodwynPig

Not allowed draws in RL now?

Deanjam

mikeyg27

Technically they're still allowed, but it's much more unlikely now - games with scores level have to play another 10 minutes of Golden Point, and if no-one can score in that time THEN they're allowed a draw. It's the way it's been done in Australia for quite a while now but I still don't really see the necessity during the league part of the season (obviously playoff / knockout games are a different story).

Gulftastic

Quote from: mikeyg27 on March 28, 2019, 11:36:04 PM
I did laugh when Sky showed that. I love a scruffy drop-goal, and that pretty much travelled the entire 40m at just-above-bar height.
[/quote!]

I'll say. We sit behind those posts and as it left his boot I thought it had missed. It seemed to take an eternity but as it got closer you could see it had a chance, then it went over and the relief was astonishing. We needed that win so much.

Ronalado

RONALADO doubt first. on VAR VIDEO REPLAY bol is really OVER not in the gol.

is ledes man MISTER jaime PECKOCK pay for referee to not see this? How much you think is possible to pay?

Gulftastic

Stick a fork in us, we're done.

Relegation is all I can see from this shower of shit.

mikeyg27

Quote from: Gulftastic on April 04, 2019, 08:49:33 PM
Stick a fork in us, we're done.

Relegation is all I can see from this shower of shit.

Nah, wouldn't worry about it. Sure seems like the Broncos have had their fun but now we're going to get on with the important business of losing.

Castleford's uncanny inability to play for the full 80 versus Wakefield's seeming need to be 20 points down before kicking into gear produced some cracking television.

dr beat

Furner GORN from Leeds

Gulftastic

I don't know if it's a good move but something had to change. The Salford match was another clueless load of shit.

dr beat

Just put Bradford v Leeds on to mitigate an afternoon of marking. 

Bloody hell BBC can you show the right scores!?

dr beat

Jeremy Corbyn's looking well though.  Must have had some work done?

dr beat

Bradford-Leeds is a cracker so far.

Ronalado

dr beat

That last Bradford play looked a clear voluntary tackle to me. Although it would be a brave person to give a penalty.

Gulftastic

33 years of watching Leeds and this is the lowest point. Fucking disgrace. Glad I had to work.

Mr Eggs

Amazing game of fuck ups and vidref calamity breaking out at the Halliwell Jones.

Gulftastic

Good game but I too was scratching my head at a couple of the vid ref calls. That first disallowed try for Wigan was particularly bad. The pitch ref said try and I didn't see any clear evidence to overturn that call.

dr beat

Bradford drawn against Fax, so a Championship side will feature in the semis.

Gulftastic

I'm watching the slow death of my club.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gulftastic on May 16, 2019, 11:40:50 PM
I'm watching the slow death of my club.

Death of the sport - Nou Camp hosting Catalans Wigan game ffs

Mr Eggs

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 17, 2019, 01:30:29 AM

Whut?

Mr Eggs

Saints v Salford is reet entertainment at the moment.

Ronalado

what it mean teo FAGES?

For RONALADO it mean GOD EATER

Ronalado

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 17, 2019, 01:30:29 AM

is already dead for you Browniepig200?

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Ronalado on May 17, 2019, 09:27:08 PM
is already dead for you Browniepig200?

Catalan aint one of the 12 RL teams he supports.