Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,494
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:48:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities doing things in places.

Started by Glebe, January 28, 2019, 02:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen sacrifices an Ulster hedgehog to the Old Gods.

rasta-spouse

Sonny Pike tiptoes out of his lodge during a midnight power cut at Center Parcs Longleat and witnesses two hunchbacks fighting in a moonlit forest.

buttgammon

Robert Kilroy-Silk sabotages a planning application in Kidderminster, denying a disabled man the extra space he needs to live comfortably.

Fat John Lydon in his pyjamas brushing his teeth in the women's toilets at the Extra near Peterborough telling a confused teenage girl that "Wee Pappa Girl Rappers were SHITE mate"

ToneLa

Gok Wan standing on a roundabout in Birchwood crying and mooning passing motorists

Lord Mandrake

Terence Trent D'arby fails to prevent a serious sexual assault in Derby.

Gregory Torso

A weeping Bernard Matthews buries his own nan in a turkey costume on the One Show.

John Simpson cries on a travelator going round a sanctuary for some thicko tortoises.

John Bishop in a bucket for the winter.

Florian Schneider bellows "DOGSHIT!" at his son's piano recital at the drug pagoda in Greater Grimsby.

Clive Myrie taps along with a pen on a cup to "Low Rider" during some VT of "more African war bullshit".

Glebe

James Taylor opens a stall in a market in Surrey. The product: Chives.

Anna Paquin sews some shrews into the lining of her cargo pants. In the Dordogne.

Bali is the place for Hugh Laurie, who is emailing John Sergeant about possibly going to see Calender Girls in the West End next Saturday?

Zeinab Badawi twonks acorns of Martin Bashir's head on a park bench in the Maldives.

Glebe

"Easy there, Ostrich," whispers Bernie Clifton, patting his trusty seat on the flank as they pause and drink in the view over the Yorkshire Dales.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: rasta-spouse on March 03, 2019, 01:22:49 AM
Cedric the Entertainer angrily throws an unfinished Rubik's Cube into the River Avon.

Love it

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Glebe on March 08, 2019, 06:10:32 PM
James Taylor opens a stall in a market in Surrey. The product: Chives.

LOVE IT

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 09, 2019, 08:06:56 AMLOVE IT

Cheers Plankton! Meanwhile...

Timmy Mallet rolls a boulder up and down Cheddar Gorge, to "see what it was like for Sissy Puss."

Syd & Eddie and The Krankies debate the finer points of the Tet Offensive in a holiday caravan in Filey.

Paul Ross bathes his balls in a Premier Inn hotel room sink in Gloucestershire.

Natalie Imbruglia jet skis around Lake Tahoe screaming her head off.

Hannah Gordon is in Aberdeen posting a trilobite to her cousin Dilbert in Transylvania.

Kenneth Branagh dismantles a banana in Belfast.

George Foreman tosses a carafe over an inlet near Svalbard.

Harold MacMillan boards a plane at Heathrow. Destination: Clacton.

Loving rasta-spouse's posts in this here thread.

Glebe

Don Johnston polishes off a full packet of yellow pack jaffa cakes in a hovel near Stockton-on-Tees.

Kate Garraway purchases some compostable refuse sacks in Penzance. She is overcharged.

rasta-spouse

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on March 10, 2019, 02:28:18 AM
Loving rasta-spouse's posts in this here thread.

thanks, i'm finding the whole thread a great read with a cigarette...many chuckles

rasta-spouse

Eddy Temple-Morris coaxes a pack of giant boa constrictors to swallow his entire vinyl collection and shoos them down Wandsworth's one-way system, "it's really happening," he mutters.

Cuellar

Martin Keown goes to the theatre in Oxford to see Annie.

Glebe

Roald Dahl does a couple of Bird's Eye Potato Waffles under the grill in Monaco.

Richard Madeley stuns a carrot with a tin opener near Fife.

Mr. T recites Wordsworth under a car in Miami.

Beck stuffs a large toy rabbit into a wood chipper in Uxbridge.

DJ Kat illegally records The Best of Roxy Music onto a C90 cassette in Siberia.

Phillipa Forrester prepares some Super Noodles for a visiting Arabian Prince in her maisonette in Clacton.

rasta-spouse

The Foals start a rumour that former governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten sleeps in a bunk bed.

Glebe

Quote from: rasta-spouse on March 10, 2019, 02:29:02 PMThe Foals start a rumour that former governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten sleeps in a bunk bed.

Controversial.

rasta-spouse

Quote from: Glebe on March 10, 2019, 02:41:51 PM
Controversial.

Because it's not explicitly happening in Hong Kong, is it? That bothered me too. Rather hoped I'd get away with it.

Glebe

Quote from: rasta-spouse on March 10, 2019, 02:46:51 PMBecause it's not explicitly happening in Hong Kong, is it? That bothered me too. Rather hoped I'd get away with it.

Heh, oh right, I actually didn't mean it like that, but now that you mention it...! I actually meant that The Foals alleged accusation is highly inflammatory and quite possibly libelous. Having said that, I can well imagine Patton has a bunk bed fetish, whether he be sleeping in England, Hong Kong or the Moon.

PlanktonSideburns

Baz lurman forcefeeds a limited edition pez dispenser to a Lithuanian photocopier repair man on the set of the new James bond film.

Glebe

Ricky Gervais ruins a Christmas party in Cambridge by just generally being a cunt.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 10, 2019, 04:20:43 PM
Baz lurman forcefeeds a limited edition pez dispenser to a Lithuanian photocopier repair man on the set of the new James bond film.

Loving that new avatar plankton old son

Zayn Malik rips his grundle on some railings trying to do a sick Tony Hawk style kickflip over them on a baking tray.

Dame Maggie Smith launches a terracotta crocodile across a crowded garden centre, screaming "you'll get nothing out of me! NOTHING! Do you hear me, you SCUM?"

DrGreggles

These would be better if they rhymed.

Ray Travez

rasta-spouse

Faye Tozer respawns in Saffron Walden.