Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:15:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities doing things in places.

Started by Glebe, January 28, 2019, 02:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tony Robinson drinks a pint of bitter at a riverside pub in Stratford.

Trevor Nelson treads in dog shit in Pontypridd

dr_christian_troy

An adult who was once the kid from the Werther's Original advert walks into ASDA in Wandsworth, buys his shopping and leaves, without incident.

Fishfinger

A pop-eyed Richard Dawkins wrestles with a Cumbrian tabernacle. "If God existed," he screeches, his voice rising to a crescendo, "would he let me do this?" He breaks a finger.

Ruby Wax causes a brouhaha in an artisan bakery in Woking.

Vas Blackwood wins a fiver on a scratchcard in Fulham.

dr_christian_troy

Charles Dance walks his dog in a park in Maidstone. An old woman screams IT TAKES ALL SORTS DON'T IT to no one in particular from a nearby tree. Charles starts to feel ill as he realises his dog has farted. The old woman screams WHERE IS MY SON

Alan Shearer adopts a pet rabbit named "Scampi" in Malvern.

Fiona Phillips struggles to find the correct change at the park & ride in Oxford.

dr_christian_troy

Nick Robinson shoots himself with a spudgun in his Nunhead flat. He wakes up in hospital with the taste of crisps in his mouth.

dr_christian_troy

Shirley Bassey falls up some stairs when leaving the toilets at a Spoons pub near Liverpool Street Station.

dr_christian_troy

Billie Piper attends a conference on climate change in Rutland.

dr_christian_troy

Ian Hislop is approached by a man on Sevenoaks High Street. He silently puts his phone out towards Ian, who assumes the man would like a selfie. The man shows Ian a photo of his penis. Ian crosses the road quickly.

Glebe

"Who remembers Slush Puppies?" chuckles Alan Titchmarsh at a get-together in Cleethorpes.

Coincidentally, at almost exactly the same moment, Malcolm Hebden is telling Adam Woodyatt, "I used to hate them bloody Slush Puppies, disgusting, they were." He goes on; "And them Soda Streams were a fucking nightmare to use. Go on, Adam, have the last custard cream." They are in a cafe in Stoke.

"I've noticed a lot of darkies have moved into the area recently," David Dickenson whispers to a binman outside his Scarborough holiday home.

Ricky Martin boots a Toffee Crisp into a lake near Riga. "It was past it's date," he explains to a nearby peasant woman.

Celia Imrie successfully bids for the ashes of the actor John Savident on eBay and proceeds to eat them with a spoon in Kew Gardens.

Lord Mandrake

Tony Hadley giving Tarot readings in Osterley. £3.95

Bazooka

A bloated Vanessa Phelps dyes salmon fillets black and hurdles  them at children,demanding they gobble up the flesh of Satan, at the annual Duke of Edinburgh Awards.

Daley Thompson drives back to the McDonald's drive through in Brentwood when he discovers they didn't pack the sauces for his twenty piece Chicken McNuggets ShareBox.

Glebe

Bradley Cooper goes into a cornershop in Hollywood and purchases the following items:

1 x Double Decker bar
2 x Large Yops
1 x packet of Rizla papers
3 x packets of Monster Munch (Pickled Onion)
1 x Whizzer and Chips comic
2 x can Irn Bru
Dirty magazine "for my uncle" (refused)
1 x fidget spinner

Then he meets his mate Len and they convince a man to go into the local Tesco and buy a 2LT of Scrumpy Jack for them. Then they sit on Sunset Boulevard drinking it and laughing at passers-by.

Glebe

Jeffrey Holland reads one of them harry potters books on a train journey to Skegness.

Roland Rat stuffs a bundle of lettuce heads into a haversack and fucks it off the Clifton Suspension Bridge.

Derek Acorah gifts his nephew a second-hand George Foreman grill at said nephew's wedding in the County Wexford.

Val Kilmer pushes a pram filled with bottles of Famous Grouse around Runcorn for days.

dex

The lid of a king-bin is opened in Crewe, and who should be spotted inside, eating rubbish with no expression on their face? Dave Benson-Phillips.

Glebe

"Hmmm, might go to Knightsbridge and torment a parrot with bad anecdotes," considers Paul Ross.

"Benedict Cumberbatch, where are you off to after the Oscars party?" enquires a reporter.

"Just up to Glendale to gently roll Harry Kane against a clothes horse for awhile," reveals Cumberbatch.

dex

Andi Peters rips all the fire blankets out of their dispensers whilst youth hostelling in Snowdonia.

Glebe

Tess Daly shoves Zayn Malik into a sausage mincer down Wardour Street way.

Nicholas Witchell buys a new laptop at the Apple store in Bromley.

garbed_attic

Sid Viscous steps on a prawn cracker circa 1974.

A tearful Russell Grant takes a pregnancy test in the toilet of Pizza Express in Camberley.

Glebe

Bradley Walsh polishes off a packet of organic figs in a Dunstable water closet.

Lord Mandrake

Normski, selling women on Staples corner.

Glebe

Googi the Liverpool Duck looses her Tesco Clubcard in the Wirral. Gratefully, it is handed in to the local police station by a mysterious stranger. That mysterious stranger is Gordon the Gopher.