Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:07:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It means something to me. Oh, Vienna

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, January 29, 2019, 08:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

I'm glad Vienna is getting an absolute kicking in this thread.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Some Brits I know here have blogs "Up the Danube without a Paddle" and "The Curmudgeon in the Cottage" that frequently bemoan Vienna's status as the "Best City in the World" (bloody relocation and hardship surveys!)

https://rjbvienna.wordpress.com/

and

https://curmudgeoninthecottage.wordpress.com/

I too love the city for quality of life, but am getting bored of all these surveys...

Neville Chamberlain

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I promise if it's shit again I won't go back.

Puce Moment

Oh yeah, one thing that was good was the amount of 'all you can eat' sushi places in Vienna. Obviously going to 'all you can eat' places is pure degenerate, but when it comes to well-made sushi I make an exception.

famethrowa

Is it "all you want to eat", or actually "all you can physically eat"? Because, I have to say, if eating out in Vienna means consuming until just before the moment that your stomach ruptures, I might be crossing it off my list!

(Actually I used to spend a fair bit of time in Vienna - I was going out with a girl from there. Grand but so very depressing. And everything closed at 5:00.)

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Puce Moment on January 31, 2019, 01:32:26 PM
Oh yeah, one thing that was good was the amount of 'all you can eat' sushi places in Vienna. Obviously going to 'all you can eat' places is pure degenerate, but when it comes to well-made sushi I make an exception.
Hanil Sushi am Laufband by the Naschmarkt is one of the better running sushi places for that game.