Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:42:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you do if you were invisible for a day ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 29, 2019, 01:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That bgmnts and his original, thought-provoking threads has got me trying to come out with some interesting and interesting ideas for threads of me own, so it has. Here's one.

I, personally , would just go about my day exactly as normal, and follow my normal routine.

bgmnts

I'd create more interesting threads on CaB, but invisible.

I would pretend to be the ghosts of Christmas past present and future and convince Theresa May to cancel breakfast.

gilbertharding

Unless your clothes were invisible too, you'd have to stay in, really, wouldn't you? Even if it was warm enough to be naked you wouldn't be able to walk far barefoot. You could drive somewhere, I suppose, but you'd freak a LOT of people out on the way, and what would you do with the keys once you got there? And if you didn't get home in time for when you became visible again.

There: I'd stay at home. I'd wonder (hope) that any food I ate also became invisible as I put it in my mouth. I'd wait for the day to end.

hedgehog90

First I'd cut my hair, to see if my cut hairs remain invisible, then I'd try blood, piss and every kind of excretia, storing them in separate jars in a controlled environment for observation them over a period of time...
Then I'd probably start a thread about it on here...
Then I'd maybe try to get my story in the paper, maybe get in contact with some science journals. Not in an attention-seeking way, but I figure people would probably want to know...
Maybe finish the day with a killing spree? For it to be effective I'd have to encounter my victims while fully nude (ideal) and use just my hands. So yeah, throttle a few babies first to see if I like it, then see where the wind takes me I guess.

Chollis

Buelligan

Dex Sawash

Bazooka

Probably go on the set of Hollyoaks and fuck with the script, any actor worth their salt would follow the lines to the letter.

Most of the dialogue would be "Eat my piss, you contaminated cunt, go drink a whore you filthy hernia"

kittens

perv on lasses like
perv on lasses and steal their cash like

Cuellar

kittens

just go wanking about town pervin on lasses and nicking cash wouldnt you. yes you would

Beagle 2

BlodwynPig

None of you lot would get away with it. Body Odour is not invisible.

Norton Canes

Quote from: gilbertharding on January 29, 2019, 01:33:21 PM
Unless your clothes were invisible too, you'd have to stay in, really, wouldn't you?

I would wear one glove and stand with my gloved hand on a table in a park or somewhere public and when people tried to pick up the glove I would grab their hand.

Norton Canes

Would people would try picking up a glove if they saw it on a table in a park or somewhere public?

Yes. I am convinced people would try picking up a glove if they saw it on a table in a park or somewhere public.

kittens

i think it should be stuff you touch goes invisible as well. that way i can wear clothes and steal money.

madhair60

Oh, all manner of horrendous crimes. The most debased stuff.

Golden E. Pump

Probably go to the Blues Kitchen in Camden and find it difficult to get service.

im barry bethel

Quote from: Norton Canes on January 29, 2019, 02:24:23 PM
Would people would try picking up a glove if they saw it on a table in a park or somewhere public?

Yes. I am convinced people would try picking up a glove if they saw it on a table in a park or somewhere public.

You'd find your hand getting rammed into railing spikes with the dropped kiddie scarves and hats

Alberon

I'd try and convince Derek Acorah that he could communicate with the spirit world.

And then go steal loads of money.

Sebastian Cobb

Twed

I mainly consider the power of invisibility the same thing as "the power to distribute hoarded wealth as I see fit".

A day though? I think I'd be too distracted by the novelty of it all to focus on anything useful.

Nowhere Man

Would the effect just randomly wear off then? Might be a bit embarrassing if you were stealing some money or being a bit of a perv and then getting caught wouldn't it?

Not worth the hassle mate.