Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:32:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If You Could Kill Piers Morgan And Get Away With It, Would You?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 29, 2019, 02:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

....after all, he is still a human being, and it's not like he's a war criminal or something, he's just an annoying arsehole. There is also the risk you would have his death on your conscience.

So, what's it to be, then ?

Blumf

I have the distinct impression that he gets a mild sexual thrill from the idea that people would like to kill him. So, no.

bgmnts

Yes.

I don't think I would be punished by any legal or moral authority.

I would rather just have him erased from everyone's consciousness.

But would it be a question of having his death on your conscience, or having his death on your cv?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on January 29, 2019, 02:10:11 PM
Yes.

I don't think I would be punished by any legal or moral authority.

I *did* kind of imply that in the title of the thread, you thick cunt.

BlodwynPig

Buelligan

Absolutely Piggers, absolutely.

I would not kill him.  He does not interest me enough.

he's a professional troll who repeatedly monetises his notoriety. i wouldn't even spit on him, let alone kill him. he's nobody

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 29, 2019, 02:16:59 PM
I *did* kind of imply that in the title of the thread, you thick cunt.

I just wanted to reinforce what a moral act it would be.

Crabwalk

Sebastian Cobb

Cloud

Alberon

Blumf

Quote from: Alberon on January 29, 2019, 05:12:55 PM
I'd make him live in a pit with Katie Hopkins.

Leave a TV camera down there and tell them it's still broadcasting.

a duncandisorderly

just... something... that makes both of these nasty attention whores utterly insignificant. & poor. that as well, yes.
but not death. I'd want them to suffer being ignored, because they'd surely hate that.

Paul Calf

No. But more than anything, I'd like to see him and all the other plutocrats: Cameron, Osborne, Johnson, May and her husband, etc... homeless, reduced to poverty and begging for food. Because they will never, ever feel even a fraction of the pain that they inflict on others.

Nowhere Man

No i'd rather him fade into obscurity. I will gladly piss on his grave once he's dead however.

They'll start doing stuff with each other, though. Just 20 minutes in the pit and you'd start hearing slapping and grunting noises. Dirty bastards.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 29, 2019, 05:46:35 PM
They'll start doing stuff with each other, though. Just 20 minutes in the pit and you'd start hearing slapping and grunting noises. Dirty bastards.

good point. we'd have to neuter them. imagine the monstrous creature they could hatch if they were able to procreate in their pit. fucking fuck.

shitting CHRIST

Sherman Krank

I'd silently and methodically batter him to within an inch of his life and then stop and say 'Oh sorry mate, I thought you were someone else'.

Thursday

Presumably when you say "get away with it" you mean everyone would know you did it, it's just that you don't get convicted for it because everyone celebrates you as a hero?

He's really popular and if you kill him you'll turn him into a martyr/hero. I'd rather see him live and be #cancelled. But actually cancelled. Rolf level.

Thursday

I've never heard of anyone liking Piers Morgan. It's utterly baffling to me, surely the only explanation for his career is having dirt on people, he's one of the most universally loathed people in the country.

The Lurker

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but you have to admit, he is a cunt.

kalowski

I recall Stephen Fry's definition of Countryside: to murder Piers Morgan.