Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:40:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If You Could Kill Piers Morgan And Get Away With It, Would You?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 29, 2019, 02:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 29, 2019, 10:02:00 PM

Beat me to it. No, I wouldn't kill Morgan, as outbursts like the above make his existence worth it.

bgmnts

I actually reported the tweet where he called the bloke a thick ginger turd.

Cunt.

Bazooka

I'm not going to waste my first killing (or is it? Its not please don't call the police) on Morgan.

Psmith

I'm sure there are many others like him(particularly on the Mail) who would take his place,so there'd be no point.Unless you want to be a serial killer of course and then it would be OK

madhair60

Quote from: Thursday on January 29, 2019, 08:45:03 PM
I've never heard of anyone liking Piers Morgan. It's utterly baffling to me, surely the only explanation for his career is having dirt on people, he's one of the most universally loathed people in the country.

My boss likes him.

Cuellar

No, I would just own him on twitter until he saw the error of his ways.

Blumf

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on January 30, 2019, 10:10:33 AM
Yeah, I'd slot the cunt.

...through the neighbours letterbox, before pissing on him

Two birds, one (kidney) stone.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

the ouch cube

Of all the cunts in the UK, he's the one who annoys me the least. I don't know why, perhaps it's his desperation to be annoying, and I don't see why I should grant him any satisfaction on that score.

purlieu

Quote from: Thursday on January 29, 2019, 08:45:03 PM
I've never heard of anyone liking Piers Morgan. It's utterly baffling to me, surely the only explanation for his career is having dirt on people, he's one of the most universally loathed people in the country.
A mate of mine posted some "Piers Morgan is a cunt" type post on Facebook, and his brother replied "Eh? What's wrong with him?" He'd never come across anybody who disliked Piers Morgan and was baffled by the whole thing.

Anyway, he's doing a good job of promoting veganism at the minute, so I'm all for him.

BritishHobo

There's not enough substance to Morgan for killing him to be an 'ahhhh you've given him what he wants and made him a martyr' moment. He's not the Joker. He's just one of many many boring old pricks who mistake 'not evolving' for being brilliantly counter-cultural. There's thirty cunts like Morgan in any pub in Britain, and the world wouldn't miss him if he died yesterday.

McFlymo

Not kill, but lobotomise in some Victorian way, like with a long spike up the nose. All traditional like. He'd love that.

ToneLa

I'd need to be visited by my guardian angel - who I hope is in the form of Sarah Silverman, and also, it's in black and white - to show me just what a Piers-free world would look like. Who knows, maybe I would see a chilling vision of an alternate future, all these faculties that depended on Piers would be sullied, my soul would be touched and shocked, and I would see the simple wisdom and beauty of our world with a Piers in it?

Or maybe I'd just end up shivving the cunt

Shoulders?-Stomach!