Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 10:40:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Report people buying hammers.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, January 30, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 30, 2019, 11:59:52 AM
Have you ever tried coshing in a CRT screen? The implosion caused by the vacuum is very satisfying. I done a telly that I found in the woods with a brick once.

steve98

Fanatics planning a hammers attack will see this ad, and will be all to aware that the games changed and that Homebase shoppers will have their eyes on him as he fills up his basket. So he'll launch his attack right there and then, in Homebase, before anyone can report their suspicions.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Blumf on January 30, 2019, 09:32:59 AM
In the wrong hands, deadly!

What's this one used for? Genuine question.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 30, 2019, 11:24:28 PM
I've always found those 'See it, Say it, Sorted.' train announcements, which seem to be regionslised, really sinister.

" 'see it, say it, sorted.' that'll do them."

"sounds perfect to me. shall I bosh another line out before we go to the pub then?"

"why not? it's five o'clock somewhere."

Paul Calf

Sebastian Cobb

In news that should shock no-one, if you cover your face for those facial recognition cameras being trialled, you know, the ones that the met claim you can opt out of being scanned from without being deemed suspicious, you'll get lifted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/facial-recognition-cameras-technology-london-trial-met-police-face-cover-man-fined-a8756936.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Blumf

ToneLa

I wonder what kind of disturbing, yet vaguely erotic murder spree you'd need to commit to get The Man noting down everyone who buys big purple dildos.

Not saying I aspire to become The Purple Dildo Killer, I'm sure in my case it would simply because I simply had a big purple dildo to hand and not, per se, a specific premeditated calling card. Besides, I only bludgeon in crimes of passion, dildo or no dildo.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Spoon of Ploff

Panic over lads. Turns out they didn't mean report people buying hammers.. they meant report people buying into Hamas.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 02, 2019, 11:55:55 AM
In news that should shock no-one, if you cover your face for those facial recognition cameras being trialled, you know, the ones that the met claim you can opt out of being scanned from without being deemed suspicious, you'll get lifted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/facial-recognition-cameras-technology-london-trial-met-police-face-cover-man-fined-a8756936.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Buelligan

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 02, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

The odd thing is that violent crime seems to keep increasing.

ASFTSN

Quote from: Buelligan on February 03, 2019, 08:24:27 PM
The odd thing is that violent crime seems to keep increasing.

I thought that overall in the UK at least, it was on a downward trend, adjusted by population increase over time and barring short term increases in stabbery.

Anyway this hammer video's been taken down from that link and I can't laugh at it.

Brian Freeze

If buying them becomes problematic, make your own.

Thats a double handed off cut mahogany number with lead facing wrapped in a polyurethane and foam creation.
Fat cat included for scale.

Brian Freeze

It weighs a lot more than the cat.

Brian Freeze

Send a text if you can get the number off the cats collar.

I ought to speak to him about staying safe online.

MC Hammer compiles list of folks he's sold things to.