Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:05:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Travelers Season 3

Started by paruses, January 30, 2019, 09:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paruses

Not sure if there's a thread for this - a google search of CaB threw up a few things about gypsies and one thread entitled "George Monbiot is a cunt" (so I'm going to read that in a minute).

Noticed that it had dropped, as they say, on Netflix just after Xmas. Have stuck it on my phone for, coincidentally, when I am travelling. I really enjoyed the first two series but in the same way that I like Peep Show - can't be arsed to watch it and then when I do I think "why the fuck aren't  I watching this all the time".

Anyone else a fan, or not, or got into this Season. From the trailer it looks like they've taken it in a nice direction but there might be a bit too much deus ex machina wiping people's memories and the like.

Jerzy Bondov

It's good, I like it a lot, but I don't know what the fuck's going on half the time because I don't pay proper attention because I'm old and tired and just a massive idiot. There was a good episode where it looks like Will off Will & Grace has shot a little boy, ahh but has he though, has he, ahhh? Anyway it scratches the Fringe/Person of Interest itch for me.

paruses

Thank god it's not just me. I keep wondering where the really camp one is and why have they run with this storyline.

Didn't get into Fringe but the POI comparison is good. And that's another I can't be arsed to watch but then binge like 6 eps.

I do think I may have to watch the last few eps of the last series to get back up to speed - to be honest I've completely forgotten what the plot is apart from the FBI now know they are from the future. Or something.

Dex Sawash

If you find the thread where the  violent traveler gets thrown off a cliff, stick the link up