Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:44:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ooh, I'm Scarred

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 31, 2019, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Mentally, I mean.

I've got a scar across the back of my left hand too, though (a physical one )

Does anybody else have any scars ?

I have a scar on my right cheek (face, you dirty shits) from when I was born. They cut too deep during the cesarean. They promised my mum it would heal up nicely, but it scarred. She should have sued but it was 1981 and that wasn't really something people did back then. Plus my dad was constantly drunk so he would have fucked up the paperwork anyway or spent all the money down the pub.

I also have one on my scrotum where I needed invasive surgery on my left bollock to drain an infection.

Gregory Torso

I have a scar on my head from the time I bet a full grown man £10 that he couldn't make me cry.

Also a scar on my right shin that looks like a cackling mouth from trying to make my bike do a wicked stunt over a notorious gravel mound in 1987.

bigfatheart

I have a scar on my lip. When I was about nine I needed the toilet but I was watching Match of the Day and wanted to see Derby's game. They put us on last and I was an idiot so I didn't work out that if I went during another game I'd probably be done before the highlights of that were over. Then, as soon as they'd done, a mate and his Dad came over to drop off something I'd left at his house the previous day and spent ages gassing away about fuck knows what. When they left I tried to leg it upstairs because I was about to burst, but I tripped over on the stairs and bit a chunk out of my lip. I had to have surgery and I ended up pissing myself while stood over the kitchen sink, blood streaming out of my face.

Also, Derby drew 0-0.

Buelligan

Long pale one down the front of my calf where my black beauty roaring heart girl rested as she died.

Twed

I too have a scar from killing a horse.

Sebastian Cobb

Got one through my index finger from dicking about with a pen knife. Sliced right through a mole, which has slowly faded almost to nothing. Dunno if those things are related.

Have one on my head where the crown in my hair was. When I was about 5 I had a thing there, like a spot or something that had dried out and I picked it off and for the past 25+ years I've been going through a cycle of picking the dry skin flap off and letting it grow back. It's about half the size of a 5p. Good job I'm not bald.

Jockice

Very few considering I've had to be me for my entire life to date. And no massive obvious ones either.

One at the top of my nose between my eyes and one on my chin from my early childhood. The first was from jumping off the piano and the second is from either tripping up into a table or falling off a stool and hitting it on the kitchen window ledge depending on who you believe.

From my teens: useless ankle operation scars from when I was 15 and a small one on my left arm from punching a window in a fit of anger during a party aged 18. Which was ignored by almost everyone because at the same time someone was threatening to jump off the roof. Bloody attention seekers.

Adulthood: One on my left palm after leaning without looking against the wall in the changing rooms after having a swim, about ten years ago, not realising there was a hook for the hairdryer there and being so shocked I lost my balance and slid down onto my knees with the hook still  embedded there. Loads of blood and they had to get paramedics to come and give me seven stitches. Luckily I was fully dressed. The only other time I can remember getting stitches (or a stitch. Think there was only one) was aged about 11 when I smashed the top of my head on a bit of furniture while having a mock fight with a friend round at the hotel his aunt ran and my mum worked in. I don't know if there's a scar there though, because I still have hair.

That's it I think. Oh, apart from the emotional ones. There are millions. Want me to tell you about them?

Jockice

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 31, 2019, 01:48:45 PM
Got one through my index finger from dicking about with a pen knife. Sliced right through a mole, which has slowly faded almost to nothing. Dunno if those things are related.

The only time I've ever had a wart was when I was 16, It was just below the fingernail on the second finger along (the one next to my little finger) on my left hand. i was determined to get rid of the thing, so I ended up attacking it with a knife which made it bleed. But it did vanish after a while. So in that case violence was the only solution.

studpuppet

I have a scar up my back from the bottom of my shoulder blades to the top of my arsecrack (slipped disc operation from 1987).

Makes me look like a massive human pyjama case, or a ventriloquist's dummy.

madhair60

I have scars on my dick's head. My girlfriend wrote a sonnet about them.

shiftwork2

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed

Jerzy Bondov

When I was 14 I thought it would be a good laugh to kick my friend's backpack really hard. Unfortunately my foot slammed directly into his perineum at about 1000 mph. As he turned round and I saw his beet red face I decided to run really quickly in the opposite direction. I thought it would be best to just keep running until one or both of us died. Sadly he caught up with me, grabbed hold of my own backpack, and suddenly stopped. The momentum of this caused me to shoot up into the air, at which point he let go. I performed a breathtaking 360 degree spin while travelling about 6 metres at high speed. I then landed heavily on my face.

Of course there was a lot of blood. My nose was bleeding and there was blood in my mouth. I'd bitten the inside of my cheek, just below my lip on the left side of my face. I poked about with my tongue and was rewarded with a strong shot of pain as I discovered a big horrible hole. I was upset.

In the hospital, a doctor poked a syringe of sterile water into the wound and I watched as a jet of fluid came out of what I thought was a separate cut. At this point I realised I had bitten clean through my own face.

So, to cut a long story short, I have a scar on my face where I bit through it. I also have a scar inside my mouth, which is a raised and hard bit of flesh, and occasionally when I'm eating I bite it and am given a painful reminder not to boot people up the biffin's bridge.

Scammin

Due to having Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele and Hydrocephalus for which I've had lots of surgery, the only places in which I'm unscarred are my arms, left leg and the buttocks.

Jockice

Quote from: Scammin on January 31, 2019, 04:17:15 PM
Due to having Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele and Hydrocephalus for which I've had lots of surgery, the only places in which I'm unscarred are my arms, left leg and the buttocks.

Which reminds me. I also have one on my arse. Aged around five, sliding down the grassy slope in front of my house on a piece of cardboard, not realising that someone had kindly left a broken bottle there. I can still feel the scar if I touch my buttocks in the right place. Which I don't do too often.

Twed

Quote from: madhair60 on January 31, 2019, 03:55:20 PM
I have scars on my dick's head. My girlfriend wrote a sonnet about them.
Sonnet, limerick. You're right not to quibble over terminology.

Sebastian Cobb

hamfist

Quote from: Scammin on January 31, 2019, 04:17:15 PM

Prime tattoo sites left unscarred then. Yes - even the buttocks !

I have a scar on my scalp where no hair grows after skateboarding into a car and landing on my head. And a scar just above my belt line after crashing a bike in Normandy on a fast downhill, landing on top of the sliding frame with my belly rubbing along the road surface.

Ferris

Loads - leg surgery, appendix out, the works. Tattoo also.

Hope to have advised. Thanks.

non capisco

My boat race is a mess of both acne scarring and faded reminders of the delightful evening I don't like thinking too hard about where a trio of cheeky young scamps slashed at it with a knife. I'm still a handsome rogue though, so my mum tells me.

Seriously, I couldn't give a shit these days. Even if I suddenly became financially buoyant enough that extensive laser surgery was an option I probably still wouldn't bother, I'm hardly the repellent mobile eyesore my Roaccutane addled brain used to hissingly insist I was morning noon and night. All the pretty ladies in Penge and the surrounding areas want to squeeze me on the knee. I think looking in the mirror and seeing my mardy face with artificially smoothed skin would be a short lived novelty at best and the cause of a troubling identity crisis at worst. Fuck off with a new face, it's taken me years to get used to this one. There's a bit I remember from Lucian Randall's Chris Morris biography 'Disgusting Bliss' where a doctor tells Morris he can get rid of his birthmark for him and Morris replies "It's really alright, you know". Despite not having as immediately striking facial flaws as our man Christopher I completely understand where he's coming from there.

monkfromhavana

I have two. One on my head from when I was a baby and a scale model of the Arc D'Triomph fell on my head, and one on my wrist from where I inadvertantly started breakdancing on some broken glass.

Thank you.