Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:52:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How do you make your bedroom look nice?

Started by Z, January 31, 2019, 09:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 31, 2019, 11:16:23 PM
My girlfriend at the time, brought me a venus flytrap.

Did you ever put your nob in it? (The Venus fly trap)

Quote from: Brian Freeze on February 01, 2019, 06:46:52 AM
How about a didgeridoo in the corner as well?

How about Rolf Harris in the corner?  Then, girls coming in there with you can experience you being their big defender against the pervy-pants antipodean.

Blue Jam

imitationleather

There used to be a poster on here who reckoned that a load of samurai swords on the wall was the last word on sophisticated interior design.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 31, 2019, 09:46:27 PM
Tidy up floordrobe.

Remove old pocket crap (bus/tube/gig ticket/tissues), and change from bedside table.

Buy bedside table. Buy two bedside tables.

Clownbaby

If any of your stuff in the amazon boxes is presentable just get some nice shelves and put the stuff on there. Have curtains if you don't already, band posters or posters of something else, some knd of small light or candles for ambience for next time a lass comes over cause I personally hate it when I'm in someone's bedroom and they just have the main big light glaring with no dimmer and it's really bright and sterile looking. No atmosphere whatsoever.

I can't imagine not having anything in my room because I just have loads of stuff.

Oh and leopard print sheets. Leopard print carpet. As much leopard print as you can. This is just my taste though.

There was a lad at my uni that was a bit of an odd one who apparently had a stale ASDA cake covered in a paper mache dome and daubed in some clay with a knife in it in the centre of his room and the thought of it really really turned me on so that's a safe bet as well man

All in all that's

- basic furniture that most people should have anyway
- curtains (oh looking back apparently you don't have a window so just put em on the fucking wall I guess eh)
- band posters but not too many cause then it looks childish
- sex lights
- leopard print
- paper clay dome cake with knife in centre of room

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I did have a large potted plant that brightened up the place. The cat kept trying to eat it though, so I chucked it outside and it died (whether I'm talking about the plant or the cat is a choice I leave to your imagination).

Some decorations I have:

The mural is made from post-it notes. The rude word is part of a sign I rescued from a skip, while clearing out an office some years back. It was originally less rude - hence the 'A' being an inverted 'V' - but I had the vision to see its true potential.
I also have some large sheets of glow in the dark plastic, which could make for some interesting/childish decoration. They're just sitting in a corner at the moment though.

ToneLa

I love your dual monitor set up there, the wallpaper being a picture of your street is also a neat touch!

Norton Canes

Tantalising hint of underwear on the radiator too.

Buelligan

I really love your twat Claude and your Pinky's not bad either.  I would pinch that twat in a moment.

Neville Chamberlain

I'm not sure what that reflection is in the first "T" of "TWAT", but it looks like some kind of ghastly orifice.

Buelligan

Silky as a badger's, well spotted our Nev.

My twat has taken a bit of a pounding over the years, it's true.

Quote from: Buelligan on February 01, 2019, 12:49:06 PM
I really love your twat Claude and your Pinky's not bad either.  I would pinch that twat in a moment.
Egads! #cancelled

Jerzy Bondov

Three words, my friend:

Live
Laugh
Love

Get them on your wall and never look back.

Norton Canes

I love the fʌct thʌt they'd sold out of ʌ cruciʌl letter didn't stop you spelling your chosen word.

SpiderChrist

Just write "I WILL KILL AGAIN" on the wall in your own excrement. Dead cert mate.

Z

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 01, 2019, 12:42:48 PM
Tantalising hint of underwear on the radiator too.
Did I mention a radiator? I've two duvets though, only one duvet cover but it fits both of them okay.

Jittlebags

Lots of chrome fittings and dressing gown hanging on the wall with a big Playboy logo on it.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Z on February 01, 2019, 01:29:46 PM
Did I mention a radiator? I've two duvets though, only one duvet cover but it fits both of them okay.
No window, no radiator.

Do you enter it by a big flip-up metal door?

Captain Crunch

Anyone remember that bloke on Come Dine With Me who had two bedrooms, one for sleeping and one for porking?  Cardiff I think it was.  He also had all his girly bracelets hanging up in the dressing room next to his perfume. 

Failing that, big fluffy fleecy sheet with a tiger face on it.  Preferably brown. 

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Captain Crunch on February 01, 2019, 03:04:10 PM
Anyone remember that bloke on Come Dine With Me who had two bedrooms, one for sleeping and one for porking?  Cardiff I think it was.  He also had all his girly bracelets hanging up in the dressing room next to his perfume. 

Failing that, big fluffy fleecy sheet with a tiger face on it.  Preferably brown.

I've got two bedrooms but I mostly use the second one for drying clothes.

Shovel all the faecal matter into one big pile in the corner of the room, throw a blanket over it and spray it with Lynx (Africa).

im barry bethel

Wicker conservatory chair with a pearl necklace hung over the back

Mr Eggs

Get one of them fucking machines in and scatter some 80's grumble mags on the floor.

thenoise

Don't want it looking too pristine. A couple of well-pressed shirts hanging up on the picture rail. A few half-finished poems on your desk to be embarrassedly tidied away. A shit-encrusted dildo fused to the sheet when you open the bed.

Icehaven

Pictures on the wall, amazon boxes out of sight under the bed or under a throw or something, fairy lights round a mirror or along the mantelpiece or bookshelf etc. (might be a bit girly if you're a bloke but if you want you only need switch them on when you bring someone back.) Actually lamps might be better, much softer light than overhead and you can get nice ones that make the room look better themselves too. Cactuses aren't a bad call either, they require minimum care (only plant I've never killed) and add a bit of greenery. And a cat, of course.
Pictures on the wall is the main one though, although choose wisely. I once knew a bloke who had almost nothing in his room at all except a huge, like almost actual size, map of Nottingham and the surrounding area. When I asked him why he looked totally perplexed and said "Because I'm from Nottingham" as if it was a ridiculous question and everyone has a giant map of where they're from on their bedroom wall. Our association didn't last.