Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:44:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snow thread 2019 - White Shite

Started by Fambo Number Mive, February 01, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Everywhere is covered in white shite. Pain in the arse. Some people have got their sledges out.

Fuck snow.

ToneLa

Not been snowing here, dunno what to tell you. Except that it's not been snowing here, I suppose, so I just have!

.... I feel left out. Again

Fambo Number Mive

Envious

I wonder how many dog turds are buried under snow across the UK. Imagine getting some snow to make a snowball and getting some dog turd.

ToneLa

When I was a lad, I threw at snowball at my dad, and he said for all I knew I'd just rolled up and hurled a ball of cat piss.

Which, being fair, would totally foreshadow the grown man I eventually became.

Buelligan

I can only echo the no snow here cry too.   

County Cork now, I understand it's being doing it on some mountains I know there.

ToneLa

Might hail later. Could assemble some kind of horrific shambles I insist is supposed to look human out of that kind of precipitation, toiling out there in the mud when it starts lashing down. A crumbling, stony ice-humanoid, filthy as its sodden creator, with a carrot for a nose and a cucumber for a cock, like its sodden creator. He will be suspiciously pile-shaped. Footie scarf lying there in the wet. Maybe even a hat.

Anything to evoke the simple, cosy majesty of a snowman, really. You will love my wintry creation as a brother. You will kiss him. You will frolic with glee, out there in the hail.

And if you protest - no, Tone, I'm not gambolling with that fucking thing in your garden at night, it's an abomination - I only frolic with snow men, snow, not hail, not sleet...That thing, that puddle of ice with wonky veg and a stovepipe hat, no mate, just no, that's not a man.

I would have exposed you for the worst kind of racist. A snow supremacist. I bet you'd barely even care I gave the man a hail family, a hail wife and, yes, hail kids. You disgust me. Now go play in the fucking hail.