Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:36:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Men who wear shorts all year long

Started by biggytitbo, February 01, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Are they all paedophiles?

Saw a couple of them today wearing shorts, in the snow, ice and -3°, must have had balls like peanuts.

What are they trying to prove?

Sebastian Cobb

Some are postmen.

I cycle in shorts in all weather. I put trousers on when I get to work outwith April - September though.

Replies From View

Men wearing shorts in the ice and snow always like to show how their leg hairs are on end because of the cold.  "Oof see this, madam?  Bet you'd like these leg hairs all up in your cunt!" etc.

I once saw a man wearing shorts in the ice and snow playing tennis.  He slipped over and one of the tennis balls went straight up his actual arse.

biggytitbo

None of these men are postmen, (not that thats any excuse). One of them gets my train and wears shorts every day of the year, another is a man I work with, who wears shorts every day of the year.

Unless they have bad gooches, I don't know what their game is going to work in shorts when its sub zero weather.

Cuellar

Men who wear shorts all year long short

easytarget

I've no time for this.
Some fuckers come to actual fucking work in an air conditioned office in the dead of summer wearing fucking shorts (and sometimes sandals). Fucking tech industry.
"Put your fucking knees away son, you're not at school."

NoSleep

Cuellar

chveik

touchingcloth

People wearing shirts throughout winter are fine by me because there are no nerves between the ankles and crotch, it's the people who wear flip flops during the season who are the real freaks.

Bazooka

Its safer, if you had rogue cress seeds on your legs and you are wearing trousers and then sweat(the lower leg of course) those seeds are going to sprout asap, medically called 'Cress Leg'.

Sweat causes cress to grow to 267% times its normal mass when exposed to sweat as opposed to water or piss.

dex

Either Aussies or just wearing shorts as a badge of honour.

Cuellar

Quote from: easytarget on February 01, 2019, 08:10:30 PM
I've no time for this.
Some fuckers come to actual fucking work in an air conditioned office in the dead of summer wearing fucking shorts (and sometimes sandals). Fucking tech industry.
"Put your fucking knees away son, you're not at school."

Shorts in the office is the ultimate. Yes, it might be cool in there, but you've got to GET there, then you've got to move around in the heat when you have lunch, THEN you've got to GET HOME, all in non-air conditioned surroundings. Fucking yes. Shorts all the way. Shorts and brogues.

easytarget

Cuellar

ToneLa

With all due respect I bought these "glitch design" shorts from ASOS and they're the best legwear I own.

And I don't even have tattoos (as I have a personality, perhaps more than one!)

Buelligan

They're undoubtedly more attractive than Hitler's shorts, I'll give you that completely free.

bgmnts

I'd like to see Hitler in those shorts.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 01, 2019, 07:46:17 PM
None of these men are postmen, (not that thats any excuse).

They don't need an excuse, they do it to impress the girls. 

thraxx

Quote from: bgmnts on February 01, 2019, 11:35:34 PM
I'd like to see Hitler in those shorts.

Start off with this and build up your tolerance.

ToneLa

Quote from: Buelligan on February 01, 2019, 11:34:05 PM
They're undoubtedly more attractive than Hitler's shorts, I'll give you that completely free.

Zip pockets too. Not saying me and Adolf are directly comparable, nor am I willing to downplay the actions of the greatest monster in the last century - but who knows how Hitler might've turned out with a snazzy pair of glitch shorts?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: thraxx on February 01, 2019, 11:40:13 PM
Start off with this and build up your tolerance.

You're probably imagining what he'd look like without shorts. You're sitting there, imagining that, with a big smile on your face... ya dirty fecker.

biggytitbo

History would have been different if Hitler was a postman. Not necessarily better, but very different.

ToneLa

I'm actually a postman, but they won't let me wear glitch shorts.

Feel like I'm stumbling onto a deeper truth here

shiftwork2

Big opponent of shorts whatever the weather, there's no excuse for it and the practice should be stamped out.

alright cheers

ToneLa

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 02, 2019, 12:02:11 AM
Big opponent of shorts whatever the weather, there's no cause for it and the practice should be stamped out.

alright cheers

Alright sweatylegs! How's the leg sweat?

Caveat: retired my glitch shorts for jeans in October, I'm not actually certifiable

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on February 01, 2019, 08:12:25 PM
All footballers are paedophiles?

Ask yourself this.  Have you ever met a footballer who wasn't a paedoph?

(The answer is no, you haven't.)  Makes you think.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on February 01, 2019, 11:34:05 PM

Racist.