Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:37:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Deleted episodes of Sitcoms

Started by ToneLa, February 02, 2019, 01:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Brittas Empire Series 3, Episode 7

Colin's withered leg comes off in the swimming pool and Whitbury New Town Leisure Centre is forced to close down for the day.
Gordon finds his wife crying in a pile of towels and pretends he doesn't see her.
Carol accidentally suffocates one of her children in a filing cabinet and goes home early.

Men Behaving Badly Series 6 - Bukkake

Tony becomes obsessed with Japanese culture and books a romantic weekend away for himself and Deborah above Les' pub which ends with the second most horrifying thing to happen to Leslie Ash's face. Meanwhile, Gary gets his cock stuck in a cheese grater.

Steptoe & Son Series 2 - The Record

Harold is planning a marathon weekend streaming his Super Metroid speedrun attempt, but Albert has his own plans for the bandwidth involving the kitchen sink, a jar of pickled onions and a YouTube Dua Lipa playlist. Guest starring Yootha Joyce as Dua Lipa.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Just Good Friends

Vince fucks Penny up the arse. Halfway through the act, he withdraws, turns Penny round and she willingly noshes him off . Just before coming, he takes Little Vince out , and splurges his mess all over Penny 's face. Then he does the same with her mum. Then the titles go up, and, for the comedic sting at the end , the camera moves to a corner of the room, and we see that Penny's dad has been sat in the corner watching and wanking through both acts.

This post is dedicated to the actress what played Penny's mum, who carked it on January 18th of this year, at the age of 82.
( I *did* think twice before posting this top post, in fairness to myself.)

DangledTeeth

The Rebel - Episode 4.5, Series 2

Simon Callow enters a Sainsbury's Savacentre and carries a 55'' Samsung TV to a self-service checkout then puts it through as a triple pack all-day breakfast sandwich and a copy of Anglers Monthly.

The Brittas Empire Series 5

Helen Brittas embarks on a brief but extremely graphic and fully-illustrated fling with Laura.

Colin's neck goitre explodes during the mother and baby swim class.

Craig Charles makes a brief cameo as a homeless man who tries to convince Gordon that he is a hologram of a dead space engineer from the distant future.

ToneLa

Til Death Us Do Part

They die.

Rising Damp

It dries up.

Open All Hours

Closes down.

Porridge

I've got no time for Porridge anymore.

Peep Show

Nobody watches it.

Last of the Summer Wine

The offie's open now so it's sorted!

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: daf on February 03, 2019, 04:25:06 PM
Frank falls out of a removal van into a barrel of hot tar - conveniently placed outside the house of an Indian family - & ends up looking like a shiny Al Jolson . . . with hilarious consequences!!

(this bit WAS actually deleted from DVDs)

A waste of time responding in this particular forum, but I'm not convinced his being covered in tar is racist. On the other hand, I do wonder why it was tar in the first place, and my inner hand-wringer is wondering whether the gag started as something else.  Any road, the only thing that doesn't sit right on the face of it (apart from it being being Children's Film Foundation unfunny) is that Barbar Bhatti and his wife don't have a line between them.

Back on topic, Bottle Boys' Robin Askwith puts a straw up his arse while shouting "Watch out, there's a Humphrey about".

Kryton

Porridge: The nonce wing: 1977 A very controversial episode that was deemed unfit for broadcast.