Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crithpth 2019

Started by pancreas, February 02, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Latest discovery

Mighty fine. Real seafood funk, and you know you must be eating healthily because they're broad beans, like what vegans eat.

shiftwork2

There's a miniature bag inside the bag.  Is there a mini bag inside that as well?

Twed

I've got these wending their way to me:

I hope they stink of absolute shit.

pancreas

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 02, 2019, 04:30:14 PM
There's a miniature bag inside the bag.  Is there a mini bag inside that as well?

bags all the way down, mate.

pancreas

Quote from: Twed on February 02, 2019, 04:48:52 PM
I've got these wending their way to me:

I hope they stink of absolute shit.

You are a man after my own heart. If you can't be grossed out by your crithpth, then what is the point in them? Getting fat, and that is it.

Twed

It's my belief that you're doing life correctly if the answer to the question "what are you eating?" is regularly "I don't know".

BlodwynPig

You fucker, you're making me want to trek through the winter to the Chinese supermarket to get ODD THINGS

Twed

Well look at you, living in a place with any culture. I have to destroy the environment with excessive transit and packaging if I want to eat anything that isn't of Anglo-Irish origin.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI hope they stink of absolute shit.

I laughed

Twed

Stickiness report: like if you went out to do the weekly shop, got ambitious and bought the entire sea and then forgot to put it in the fridge.

madhair60

Quote from: Twed on February 02, 2019, 05:12:37 PM
It's my belief that you're doing life correctly if the answer to the question "what are you eating?" is regularly "I don't know".

https://youtu.be/b5tdRpUVtWQ?t=67

pancreas

Quote from: Twed on February 06, 2019, 01:36:46 PM
Stickiness report: like if you went out to do the weekly shop, got ambitious and bought the entire sea and then forgot to put it in the fridge.

I assume you mean stinkiness.

Is there a particular favourite of the Hellogg's Variety Pack you bought?

Twed

I did mean stinkiness. Phones are bad things.

I've tried A, B and C so far, and while they are all very nice I would have to recommend B.

Genuinely not sure what I've eaten, but I think B was shrimp from translating it a little.

They are genuinely delicious and not really any more stinky than any other dried fish. Lovely with sake.

Twed

You know how you can get precooked bacon? It's like that, but fish and coated in nice sticky (yes sticky) sauces.

Twed

Getting some pork scratchings in soon. It's been over five years. The US has chicharrones, and despite being fun to say they're not really the same. No fat on them, they're like pork Quavers.

Shit. I'm sure homemade ones are better, of course.

Cuellar

Annual all crisps are disgusting and should be banned post. Salty, mouth destroying shards of shit. Utterly redundant foodstuff.

pancreas

Cuellar

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Cuellar on February 06, 2019, 02:14:19 PM
Annual all crisps are disgusting and should be banned post. Salty, mouth destroying shards of shit. Utterly redundant foodstuff.

#cancelled

Crithpths are what separates us from the animals. 

See them 500 thousand year old flints? Crithpth making devices. It is what we developed opposable thumbs for.  They should really be called crisp-stumps.

Twed

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 06, 2019, 09:14:48 PM
It is what we developed opposable thumbs for.  They should really be called crisp-stumps.

Quote from: Twed on February 06, 2019, 09:31:17 PM
Wasn't he the singer in Kula Shaker?

yes, yes he was.

ToneLa

I enjoy Pringles

Welcome in, or Get in grave?

Bazooka

Quote from: ToneLa on February 07, 2019, 12:01:34 AM
I enjoy Pringles

Welcome in, or Get in grave?

Can you eat a whole pipe/time capsule of the salt and vinegar flavour in one sitting? It nope, get in shallow grave.

Bazooka

Quote from: Twed on February 06, 2019, 02:13:20 PM
Getting some pork scratchings in soon. It's been over five years. The US has chicharrones, and despite being fun to say they're not really the same. No fat on them, they're like pork Quavers.

Shit. I'm sure homemade ones are better, of course.

Those are huge in the Philippines, however they are PG-13 of scratchings.

ToneLa

Quote from: Bazooka on February 07, 2019, 12:12:11 AM
Can you eat a whole pipe/time capsule of the salt and vinegar flavour in one sitting? It nope, get in shallow grave.

That's why I posted! Not sure I like other flavours actually. Salt n Vinegar are worth ramming my hand in the tube when pissed to make my knuckles hurt.
Salt n Vinegar Pringles are not a snack, they're an experience.a finite one, that makes you feel vaguely sick after. So the best kind of experience

Cursus

Anyone else tried these yet:

finnquark

I had some of the ones on the right. They were quite nice. I think they're low-ish in saturated fats, relatively speaking.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not seen them - where have you low down dirty cunts been sourcing them?

Malcy

Haven't seen the new McCoys. More importantly i can't find the Chip Shop ones anymore...

Did anyone try the festive Walkers over chrimbo?