Author Topic: Crithpth 2019  (Read 1454 times)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Are we human? Or are we toilet
    • http://jackanderton.jamendo.net/
Re: Crithpth 2019
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »
Nope but glad Walkers Strong are easy to get. They've been in mainland Europe for a while. Usually we're the testbed for mad flavours but no longer

Sherringford Hovis

• ┌∩┐(ᵔᴥᵔ)┌∩┐
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 09:25:44 PM »
...Not sure I like other flavours actually...
Salt n Vinegar Pringles are not a snack, they're an experience.a finite one, that makes you feel vaguely sick after. So the best kind of experience

I've just done a whole tube of Prosecco and Pink Peppercorn Pringles - they're only a quid in B&M right now, and I'd buy another - thereby making myself a liar.
I shall report to the Border Agency for deportation first thing on Monday morning.

Angrew Lloyg Wegger

• the litter bins are for dry paper waste only
  • Golden Member
  • and are not to be used for shat, piddle, or spew
    • instagram ponce
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 10:37:07 PM »
Have they changed the recipe for the roysters t-bone steak ones? They were my fave at uni and i binged on those things like they were coke, yet every packet i've tried since then has been vaguely disappointing.

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 10:39:52 PM »
Haven't seen the new McCoys. More importantly i can't find the Chip Shop ones anymore...

No to your Walkers Q but my local offie is still fully packed with Chip Shop ones of multiple flavours (at least and possibly only 2). Can only think there's no shortage as I buy about five packets a week.

finnquark

• come un sogno che va via, ti svegli triste
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 11:15:08 PM »
Not seen them - where have you low down dirty cunts been sourcing them?

Down the big ASDA for a quid a bag.

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 11:35:06 PM »
Yep, that's where I got mine. I tried the smoky chilli chicken flavour.

Quite nice, though just woke up after having a nightmare. Hopefully unrelated.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 11:38:02 PM »
Have they changed the recipe for the roysters t-bone steak ones? They were my fave at uni and i binged on those things like they were coke, yet every packet i've tried since then has been vaguely disappointing.

Had a couple of packets earlier. Not sure if they tasted any different though. Only started buying them again after not eating them for years.

No to your Walkers Q but my local offie is still fully packed with Chip Shop ones of multiple flavours (at least and possibly only 2). Can only think there's no shortage as I buy about five packets a week.

Ah ok cheers. I'll have to look a bit harder!

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2019, 02:12:27 AM »

Now Roysters, that's a crisp mans crisp, a flavour I have never found replicated.

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2019, 09:56:25 AM »

I've just done a whole tube of Prosecco and Pink Peppercorn Pringles - they're only a quid in B&M right now, and I'd buy another - thereby making myself a liar.
I shall report to the Border Agency for deportation first thing on Monday morning.

Fucking hell, I could have these with actual prosecco and peppercorns, in the bath as well, as, let's face it, I'm already on a certain trajectory and shouldn't fight it

Shoulders?-Stomach!

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2019, 11:49:27 AM »
Free present in every can being diabetes, presumably.

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 07:22:01 PM »
Tonight's menu:
Chip shop curry flavour McCoy's Chips

It's cold out so figured anything to raise the ol blood pressure

Complimented with Amstel. That isn't a typo.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2019, 01:34:11 PM »
Anyone else tried these yet:

Can confirm the chilli chicken ones are excellent. It's more like spicy salsa than chicken. The texture works. Top banana/crithpth. Also it's vegan!

Disappointed the flavours are the same three you usually get with Tortilla chip based stuff, mind.

Bennett Brauer

• I'm not "likeable"
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2019, 02:04:35 PM »

The Honey Glazed Ribs/Lemon Blast is bloody gorgeous, so why is it so hard to find? Plenty of the other variety around.

seepage

• throwing a dog at some goblins
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2019, 02:11:09 PM »
2 flavours, 1 toilet

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2019, 02:14:22 PM »

The Honey Glazed Ribs/Lemon Blast is bloody gorgeous, so why is it so hard to find? Plenty of the other variety around.

The lemon Dorito is the best crisp I've ever had. I went shopping while I was hungry (cardinal sin, bought far too much) and opened a bag in the car park. Ate the fucking lot, went back in and bought another three bags. I waited til I got home until I ate them though, I'm not an animal. I might possibly be the reason they're hard to find, now I think about it.

Bennett Brauer

• I'm not "likeable"
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2019, 02:20:00 PM »
The lemon Dorito is the best crisp I've ever had. I went shopping while I was hungry (cardinal sin, bought far too much) and opened a bag in the car park. Ate the fucking lot, went back in and bought another three bags. I waited til I got home until I ate them though, I'm not an animal. I might possibly be the reason they're hard to find, now I think about it.
Heh. I did wonder if it was because it was flying off the shelves, but my local Tesco and Co-op are now restocking the other variety only. It's the Walkers Marmite debacle all over again.

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2019, 03:19:21 PM »
I've never forgotten Walkers cunt behaviour with Cheese and Chive either. Why can't they just give us what we want?

ToneLa

• Kill your masters
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2019, 03:20:31 PM »
Walkers Ketchup flavour crisps are for dangerous subversives

Shoulders?-Stomach!

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2019, 03:22:12 PM »
Yep, the honey glazed lemon Doritos are pretty fucking tasty, only after trying them did I see what Egon Ronay was on about when he called them "big boy shit".

In comparison the guacamole ones are bright green and taste like a cabbage did a wank on it.

pancreas

• The islets of Langerhans are the very best islets
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2019, 04:08:06 PM »
I've never forgotten Walkers cunt behaviour with Cheese and Chive either. Why can't they just give us what we want?

Sorosian agenda mate, Sorosian agenda.

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2019, 04:53:32 PM »
If they bring back the coconut Boost, they can do what the fuck they like with the rest of the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2019, 06:53:24 PM »
The Doritos are everywhere I go. Often on offer as well. Best Dorito flavour yet.

I had a bag of Seabrook Scorpion Chilli crisps a few days ago. My head was soaking with sweat after a handful. The rest are in the cupboard awaiting their fate. Think I'll give them to someone I don't like and watch them suffer.

Horrendously hot.

touchingcloth

• She is hot in the arse.
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2019, 07:16:31 PM »
Is there anywhere you can buy crisp dust? I opened a large pack of crisps for serving with some drinks at the weekend because I am middle class, and they were fairly meh. Meh until I reached one particular crisp which was covered in the crisp dust of its peers and it was a delight, such a delight in fact that I necked the fat remnant of crisp dust from the bottom of the bag and was not disappointed.

I’d like to buy that in a sachet, please.