Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crithpth 2019

Started by pancreas, February 02, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Tried the new Walkers Pizza Express Margherita flavour today. Pouse. Tasted nothing like any pizza I've ever had.

There are others too...

pancreas

Had the katsu curry and the hot pizza ones and they were both foul. That's what I get for expanding my horizons.

holyzombiejesus

The salad cream, cheese and cucumber ones they did were the best of the novelty flavours. Honestly, they were so nice.

shiftwork2

The resumption of crisp chat on CaB.  Another small correction to the earth axis tilt of March 2020.

Gerrrin crisps!!!

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 16, 2020, 09:33:43 PM
The resumption of crisp chat on CaB.  Another small correction to the earth axis tilt of March 2020.

Not until buzby makes an appearance.

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 16, 2020, 08:52:53 PM
Tried the new Walkers Pizza Express Margherita flavour today. Pouse. Tasted nothing like any pizza I've ever had.

There are others too...

Have you tried Walkers' new 2020 Covid Bankruptcy range?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No crisp has ever tasted like pizza because of the kryptonian resistance encountered when forcing a slice of potato to taste like bread, cheese and tomato. Most of the efforts end up overly herby with ersatz tasting tomato and oregano.

You still slam them obviously because you're a derelict toilet being.

beanheadmcginty

Have another bag of those Margherita ones but imagine it says "Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup flavour" on the packet. You will be blown away at how accurate the flavour is.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 16, 2020, 08:52:53 PM

There are others too...
Meat
Spicy
Spicy
Spicy
Cheese

Am I right?

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 16, 2020, 09:59:42 PM
You still slam them obviously because you're a derelict toilet being.

Oh yes, why's that then?

You're right about the horrible herby taste, that was my first reaction when trying them.

non capisco

Quote from: imitationleather on June 16, 2020, 08:36:38 PM
Those jalapeno and cheese ones are fucking NANG.

Just excellent crisps.

Just hoyed a full size packet of the things down my gaping maw[nb]mouth[/nb] in a foolhardy attempt to help myself forget that I'm not working from home anymore from this Thursday. Absolutely lush. Oh, gimme the beat, boys, and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your jalapeno and cheese crisps and drift away.

Twit 2

I have paid my debt to the toilet this morn, after my Walkers Max Strong escapade last night. The porcelain is metaphorically shattered, as am I. Would I do it all again? Of course I would, I have nothing better...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The stale 'cheese' wraithing the orbit of these foetid psoriasis-flakes is like entering a dimension of smegged up wank socks.

The concept is 'imagine if we made sweat spicy', and you know what, flawless execution. One of the best on screen rapes ever.

The cheeseburger ones are good. Nice mix of beef, cheese and gherkin. The rest are horrible.

steve98

Is no-one else curious about the iguana chilli con carne flavour? Are you all that sophisticated that snacks made from lizards don't faze you?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: steve98 on June 17, 2020, 08:21:47 AM
Is no-one else curious about the iguana chilli con carne flavour? Are you all that sophisticated that snacks made from lizards don't faze you?

You haven't tried Peruvian Nonce Crunch or Incredibly Welsh flavour then?

Inspector Norse

I remember an article doing the rounds at work a few years ago about a woman who had worked as a crisp taster for 40 years. We found it interesting because I was working in a school at the time and we noted that this lady had a higher salary than any of our teaching staff.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: steve98 on June 17, 2020, 08:21:47 AM

It's not really made from iguana, it's just various herbs and chemical flavourings carefully engineered to taste like iguana.

Jittlebags

Whilst making egg mayonaisse yesterday, I was musing about why there weren't any egg flavoured crisps. But it turns out that them dirty forrins have got it covered:

There might still be an opening for a very fookin runny poachie flavoured crisp.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

pancreas

I wondered if they had salted duck egg yolk crithpth and they do, but it costs 35 quid to import them from Singapore. I could try to make my own. I have some frozen duck egg yolks.

tao of wub

Quote from: MidnightShambler on February 25, 2019, 03:19:21 PM
Why can't they just give us what we want?

You can have anything you want as long as it is made of shit and wank ketchup and hot.

Fly on the wall footage of a popular crisp factory probably.

NSFW

Spoiler alert

steve98

Quote from: Inspector Norse on June 17, 2020, 10:09:20 AM
It's not really made from iguana, it's just various herbs and chemical flavourings carefully engineered to taste like iguana.

Which carefully engineered balance of flavoring you then destroy by adding chili and all the con carne shit, so you could be eating anything (for instance, those crappy little 10 a penny lizards that dart about on walls and what have you, in Spain)

My missus brought these home from Lidl:

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/flavour-of-the-week/mcennedy-bull-s-snack/p32757

McEnnedy Bull's Snack. They are basically Monster Munch in two barbecue flavours; a mustardy one and a more paprika-y one.

Absolutely superb.