Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son

Started by Small Man Big Horse, February 02, 2019, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: NoSleep on February 04, 2019, 09:07:30 PM
The time travel shenanigins in Radiant Historia are integral to the game whereas it's just part of the story in Chrono Trigger in comparison...

That's true but of course, there are some very interesting effects upon the game world in Chrono Trigger, due to your time traveling shenanigans but yeah, it's not really a game mechanic per se.

Day of the Tentacle is another time traveling shenanigans classic (where the time altering aspects do inform the game mechanics and puzzle design to a certain degree).

olliebean

Quote from: bgmnts on February 03, 2019, 10:22:06 PM
I second the Sexy Brutale recommendation.

Get that, don't get this.

It's half price on Steam at the moment.

St_Eddie

Quote from: olliebean on February 06, 2019, 09:55:02 PM
Or better, available in a £2.79 bundle from https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/undercover-bundle.

Anyone who doesn't already own a copy of The Sexy Brutale and fails to purchase one at that price can count themselves among the very worst of humanity.

EDIT: The bundle also includes, among others, both seasons of The Last Door.  Seriously folks, if you don't already own these games, then I cannot recommend enough that you purchase this bundle.