Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Delighted episodes of Sitcoms

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 03, 2019, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Only Fools And Horses

Del Boy, Rodgers, Uncle Buster, Boycie, Marlene and Trigger all running up and down the boozer shouting " Wa- hey! ", " get in ! " " Top Jubblies ! " and things like that, while all looking really chuffed.

Last Of The Summer Wine

Seymour invents a remote lamb-raping device and is absolutely delighted by its success and popularity around Holmfirth. In fact, it is so popular he soon finds himself being noshed off by Nora Batty behind Ivy's cafe, much to the chagrin of a cock-blocked Compo.

ToneLa

Frasier

Martin collapses on the living room floor and Eddie can't help but mount him and fuck his arse right raw AND HE LIKES IT LOADS

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: ToneLa on February 03, 2019, 04:49:29 PM
Frasier

Martin collapses on the living room floor and Eddie can't help but mount him and fuck his arse right raw AND HE LIKES IT LOADS

Making me chortle again. Oh, YOU !

Kryton

Fawlty Towers: Series 3 - Episode 1: Posadilla -  Manuel's whole extended family appear on a surprise visit and Basil is forced to confine the Major into his own bedroom. Meanwhile the meat delivery man is late and Miss Tibbs swears there's someone in her cupboard.