Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:27:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best wireless earbuds (£30-£50)

Started by Mr. Internet, February 03, 2019, 08:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Internet

Hi guys. I've been doing some research into buying a set of wireless earbuds, which have to be compatible with iPhone 6S, but I would love to hear your thoughts before I go ahead and choose a pair. Good playtime after one charge is essential - let's say over 5-6 hours- and my budget is £30-£50.

surreal

I'll recommend these again from the other thread:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017I9CBPC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

£19, LOADS of positive reviews, sound great and have magnets to clip them together round your neck when not in your ears so you don't drop them

Cuellar

Are any of those no-cable-at-all ones that aren't £150 any good?

Jerzy Bondov

These are reduced to £30 at the moment and I really like them. They sit in my ears nicely and they sound good. Sometimes they fail to turn themselves off when I put them back in their case but only when it needs a bit of a charge. I've got a good pair of Anker earbuds which have the wire and they don't hold a connection as well as these. The wire now fucks me off a lot actually. These are the future.

Cuellar

Sweet cheers. Yeah, I've got some Anker wired ones and they're getting on my breasts - connection isn't great etc.

Sebastian Cobb

I'm really tempted to try some bone conduction ones for my bike.

imitationleather

I didn't know I wanted some of these until I read this thread.

Just ordered these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JJLQWZB

If they're no good I'll KILL MYSELF (or return them).

imitationleather

These have arrived. Littlewoods are very quick, aren't they?

Pretty impressed. Aside from a slight concern that I may now be looking like a young Sam Allardyce, I do not see why anyone would be pissing around with a cable on their earphones anymore.

TO THE FUTURE! (Until I lose one of the cunts. Then my life is over again.)

It's easy to fall asleep in wireless earbuds and wake up with them permenantly lodged into your ear canal or brain. So, don't pay more than £20-£30 pounds.

BeardFaceMan

Are any of these wireless buds available in the old school in-ear variety and not those noise cancelling ones? Cant get on with them at all.

touchingcloth