Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:10:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fun Liam Neeson Anecdote [split topic] [merged]

Started by Cuellar, February 04, 2019, 02:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Cuellar on February 05, 2019, 03:52:21 PM
Well if the person had been white he could have just cracked himself on the bonce with the cosh.

The urban legend suggests that probably happens every morning when he wakes up.

biggytitbo

Liam Neeson could be black too, he is an actor. He really hasn't thought it through has he. Maybe he was really roaming those god forsaken streets at night looking to somehow bludgeon himself to death, in a kind of metaphysical sense?

biggytitbo

Captain Z

Quote from: DrGreggles on February 05, 2019, 02:16:29 PM
Never liked him or his 'Well Good Show'.

+1

I knew there would be something worth reading in this thread.

Buelligan

If only he'd had the sense to confine his remarks to observing that Mexicans are rapists and leave it at that. 

Then, maybe, go out and grab a few pussies.

jobotic

Piers Morgan uses murderous racism to promote his *NEW COLUMN*

Where will this end?

chveik

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 05, 2019, 05:30:25 PM
Liam Neeson could be black too, he is an actor. He really hasn't thought it through has he. Maybe he was really roaming those god forsaken streets at night looking to somehow bludgeon himself to death, in a kind of metaphysical sense?

blackface? this is getting worse and worse.

Beagle 2

He so obviously made the whole anecdote up whilst somewhere a little Liam Neeson voice in his head said "Liam Neeson mate, this is edgy stuff but people love that shit from you, it will only go to reinforce your brooding hard man image. Say it. It will be fine. It will all be absolutely fine." and now the same voice is screaming "LIAM NEESON MATE WHAT THE FUCK ROW BACK OR DOUBLE DOWN OR I DON'T FUCKING KNOW JUST DO SOMETHING OR IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER LIAM NEESON YOU FUCKING WALLY"

Head Gardener

my wife never forgave him for making movies again so soon after his wife was killed

Butchers Blind

Does anyone know if this remake of his previous revenge film remake any good?

magval

Doesn't "black bastard" mean something else where Liam's from?

Ferris

Cloud

Quote from: Crisps? on February 04, 2019, 09:06:08 PM
This isn't Twitter, so there's no need for people to act thick for dramarama purposes

This should be placeholder text in the reply box

Harley_Quim

Load of virtue signalling media vulture bollocks. A man says he regrets his thoughts and actions during an event that happened many years ago and he's burned on the prye of modern-day political correctness for even daring to admit he had such thoughts  - despite the entire thing clearly being intended as a lesson to teach others not to act on misguided impulses.

What a disgusting fucking shit show.

Urinal Cake

Nah as said before Nielson is an inarticulate cunt. His backpedal is stupid. The idea of Nielson checking people's ancestries before knocking them out is hilarious, 'That's a lovely accent where's it from? Take this you Lithuanian bastard!' Further just being black was good enough not Jamaican, Ghanian, Brazilian or whatever else.

Is he racist now? Probably not. But he has made his situation worse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Harley_Quim on February 05, 2019, 08:36:11 PM
Load of virtue signalling media vulture bollocks. A man says he regrets his thoughts and actions during an event that happened many years ago and he's burned on the prye of modern-day political correctness for even daring to admit he had such thoughts  - despite the entire thing clearly being intended as a lesson to teach others not to act on misguided impulses.

Yes, I agree with some of that but don't forget he has made a mistake in that he chose to share the anecdote in the context of promoting a film, which is crass and, if you want to be cynical, opportunistic. If you want to be generous, shockingly naive. It has garnered PR for the film it probably never would have done otherwise, whether by accident or design, which is a corollary that will undoubtedly get people asking questions.

When it happened was a long time ago but his thought process - ie. black man did this to someone I know, therefore I will find any black man and try and hospitalise them, is racist and probably warrants a full clarification from him in a more sensitive setting. Hopefully he has changed, but that is "pack of n**gers" Mel Gibson level racism.

However, seeing Piers Morgan trying to take the moral highground makes me want to defend the pillock Neeson against Moron and his mind filled with shit. Piers fucking Morgan, the vomitous abominable turdman having the gall to attack someone else for pitless opportunism and expedience is puke-making and hopefully he will crash his car into a ravine tonight, sparing us from the colon cancer diarrhoea he would otherwise have inflicted on us.

I watched coverage on Channel 4 tonight - as usual a non-debate where two views are crassly aired without any of the reasoning or critical thinking being analysed. Newman interviewing two black people with the opposite views and then having this daft proxy argument where Cathy Newman poses questions to John Barnes in the style of what she thinks some people will say, then asks some Kick It Out man what he thinks but effectively asking what John Barnes would have done. Why not just let them discuss it and film it without your whitey policing? Probably would have been considerably better than that shit.

But of course controversy = clicks

laughing at the inevitable Brendan O'Neill article (which I'm not linking) which says exactly what you'd expect it to say

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on February 05, 2019, 09:00:37 PM
laughing at the inevitable Brendan O'Neill article (which I'm not linking) which says exactly what you'd expect it to say

Did he say

"A to the L to the I to the G-sy
J to the you to the L I easy
S to the H A double-G-sy why
Oh, boys getting busy
A to the L to the I to the G-sy
Oh, boys getting busy
Ragamuffin to your love and affection
Mr Lover will be your protection
Sticking to you for your contention
Anything for my Julie, ay
We got some, mmm, make a connection
She and me
We be bangin' to a Shaggy selection
One time for my Julie, ay
Julie
You know me love-a you truly
From my head down to my goolies
You turn me on with your big babylons
Me Julie
You got some sweet damn coolies
When me touch it with my goolies
I need a cure for this thing I'm feelin'
Shaggy need some sexual healing
I want... "

also who gives a shit about this, Neeson's a gauche cunt, but this probably doesn't signify anything wider than that. just a brainfart from a prick

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 05, 2019, 09:02:06 PM
Did he say

"A to the L to the I to the G-sy
Oh, boys getting busy
A to the L to the I to the G-sy
Oh, boys getting busy
Ragamuffin to your love and affection
Mr Lover will be your protection
Sticking to you for your contention
Anything for my Julie, ay
We got some, mmm, make a connection
She and me
We be bangin' to a Shaggy selection
One time for my Julie, ay
Julie
You know me love-a you truly
From my head down to my goolies
Me Julie
You got some sweet damn coolies
When me touch it with my goolies
I need a cure for this thing I'm feelin'
Shaggy need some sexual healing
I want... "

funnily enough, yes

touchingcloth

Liam Neeson raped a black man and cudgelled his girlfriend to death? Has he been arrested yet? That's pretty bad I have to say, SMH.

Cloud

Quote from: Harley_Quim on February 05, 2019, 08:36:11 PM

This.  With of course all the usual suspects on here jumping on the bandwagon or saying he's a cunt anyway (because they basically think everyone on the planet except them is a cunt)

As always Jonathan Pie nailed it (yeah I know, "Jonathan Pie is a cunt as well")
QuoteLiam Neeson in a heartfelt interview stated that an emotional trauma made him feel unjustly prejudiced against black people, but he came to his senses, realised his gross error of judgement, and learned from it.

Social Media: Get the pitchforks, guys! Liam Neeson is a racist!

touchingcloth

What? During the filming of Star Wauls he called Darth Maul a "spick wop nerf herder" and popped his light sabre INTO Ewan McGregor?

the real winners here are the people who refrained from commenting or even thinking about this

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Liam Neeson: "Basically right lads, basically, after all that happened right, I got on the blower to find mesen a bobby dazzler, you know what I mean like? A foamy nut brown fit bird from Sex Africa"

Good Morning America: Please stop Liam, now

touchingcloth

I have been stalking the streets with a big hammer this evening waiting for a luvvy - any luvvy - to give me aggro, but they've all just done that thing of saying "Cloth! Darling! Huggies mwah mwah mwah" so I haven't had the heart and my hammer has had to go without skin, blood or skull.

Cloud

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on February 05, 2019, 09:34:10 PM
worst sentence ever written on this forum

Haha predictable response
Yeah I know, he's not "so far left he makes Stalin look right wing" and is therefore just another Nazi

Harley_Quim

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 05, 2019, 08:52:41 PM
Yes, I agree with some of that but don't forget he has made a mistake in that he chose to share the anecdote in the context of promoting a film, which is crass and, if you want to be cynical, opportunistic. If you want to be generous, shockingly naive. It has garnered PR for the film it probably never would have done otherwise, whether by accident or design, which is a corollary that will undoubtedly get people asking questions.

When it happened was a long time ago but his thought process - ie. black man did this to someone I know, therefore I will find any black man and try and hospitalise them, is racist and probably warrants a full clarification from him in a more sensitive setting. Hopefully he has changed, but that is "pack of n**gers" Mel Gibson level racism.

However, seeing Piers Morgan trying to take the moral highground makes me want to defend the pillock Neeson against Moron and his mind filled with shit. Piers fucking Morgan, the vomitous abominable turdman having the gall to attack someone else for pitless opportunism and expedience is puke-making and hopefully he will crash his car into a ravine tonight, sparing us from the colon cancer diarrhoea he would otherwise have inflicted on us.

I watched coverage on Channel 4 tonight - as usual a non-debate where two views are crassly aired without any of the reasoning or critical thinking being analysed. Newman interviewing two black people with the opposite views and then having this daft proxy argument where Cathy Newman poses questions to John Barnes in the style of what she thinks some people will say, then asks some Kick It Out man what he thinks but effectively asking what John Barnes would have done. Why not just let them discuss it and film it without your whitey policing? Probably would have been considerably better than that shit.

But of course controversy = clicks

Didn't know he was using it to promote a film. I guess all involved are money grubbing cunts. Just more evidence that modern day ethics are one big front for easy money either way. As long as you're famous enough you can grow your wealth by going against them and the cunts screaming in outrage make just as much.

As I grow ever closer to thirty I have found myself a bitter, cynical person. There is no good or bad in this world - only money and the minds far more powerful than my own set upon making more. Social media outrage is the new and improved religion - beamed to your computer in the blink of an eye to illicit a response. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter, so long as you react you're making some cunt somewhere money.

I find myself a member of a species raised from filth to become filth and yet as filth, I still find myself disgusted. Fuck.