Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's new with everyone?

Started by tookish, February 05, 2019, 09:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Buelligan on February 05, 2019, 07:26:55 PM
I know they're supposed to be a bit unpredictable but I absolutely adore them.  Very jealous.

I often imagine the perfect dog might be one crossed with a blue, wall-eyed, Welsh border collie, so you got something like an Australian Cattle dog with a wall-eye who can beat you at arm-wrestling and chess.

Oddly this is the first time I've known anyone with one, but he was indeed a mighty dog and I've already organised a sleepover just so I can spend more time with him. I mean I pretended it was because I wanted to see my Sister again, but I think she knew the truth.

Harley_Quim

Hello there! I'm a newer member, so we probably haven't met.

I've lost all faith in humanity very recently and like to hide my soul crushing feelings of indifference towards anything and everything with badly disguised cries for help against the darkness slowly enveloping my very being thinly veiled with funny posts on internet forums!

Nice to meet ya! :)

Noonling

I'm currently trying to eat three meals a day and not sleep more than 11 hours a day. Sometimes I even go to work - wild!

garbed_attic

I got hit by a car but it was only going at 20 miles an hour and I elbowed it right in the windscreen so I was alright! I apologised profusely to the driver while everyone around told me to "get out of the road", which is probably some kind of metaphor for my life.

Gregory Torso

I've gone wrong there, sorry. Always liked you Tookish, best of luck with life and that

purlieu

I'm currently fighting a very strong Peter's Mad Thought that is attempting to will me into buying all 12 series of Birds of a Feather on DVD and then watch them all for 12 hours a day until I complete the run.

Enzo

I think I have a bout of bronchitis.

Also I think I have now found my "forever" avatar.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Enzo on February 06, 2019, 12:24:03 AM
I think I have a bout of bronchitis.

Also I think I have now found my "forever" avatar.

That is a GREAT avatar.

Enzo

a peepee tipi

Best wishes tookish

Had a brief love affair with an addict, not that she ever let me see that part of her. Trying to let the whole thing go and hoping she doesn't end up trapped in the Black Lodge. It's all left me very tired.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on February 05, 2019, 10:12:59 AM
I have stupidly decided to put in an ERC grant proposal. About 30 pages of misery is required. It is due to be submitted by 4pm Thursday. That's all I can say, and I am unlikely to be here much for the next couple of days.

8% chance. Good luck.

zomgmouse

Working on a live comedy show about mental health with some friends - they're writing and performing, I'm producing and directing and helping writing as well.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: gout_pony on February 05, 2019, 11:42:08 PM
I got hit by a car but it was only going at 20 miles an hour and I elbowed it right in the windscreen so I was alright! I apologised profusely to the driver while everyone around told me to "get out of the road", which is probably some kind of metaphor for my life.

Jesus, that's so not good, but I'm relieved to hear you weren't hurt.

Quote from: purlieu on February 06, 2019, 12:23:25 AM
I'm currently fighting a very strong Peter's Mad Thought that is attempting to will me into buying all 12 series of Birds of a Feather on DVD and then watch them all for 12 hours a day until I complete the run.

Do it! I hate the show with a passion but I'd be fascinated to read about your decline in to insanity!

Weirdly I seem to have trashed my old account. So I have this new one- a fresh start, a phoenix rising from the compost.
Unfortunately, everything I've posted on it so far has been hot white dogshit. So don't look.
I'm brand new. I'm reborn. From this post onwards, I will be a better contributor.

Sherringford Hovis

kittens

ay pal i'm doing fuck all as ever god bless

purlieu

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 06, 2019, 10:38:45 AM
Do it! I hate the show with a passion but I'd be fascinated to read about your decline in to insanity!
I've changed my mind, I want to do Last of the Summer Wine instead.

Glebe

Quote from: purlieu on February 06, 2019, 12:23:25 AM

Heh!

garbed_attic

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 06, 2019, 10:38:45 AM
Jesus, that's so not good, but I'm relieved to hear you weren't hurt.

Thank you! It was quite surprising to not be hurt since it was going fast enough/ I hit it hard enough, to shatter the windscreen and crack it all across.

Pingers

Quote from: gout_pony on February 05, 2019, 11:42:08 PM
I got hit by a car but it was only going at 20 miles an hour and I elbowed it right in the windscreen so I was alright!

You're supposed to punch it on the nose, for fuck's sake.

MoonDust

Became single again and been listening to Future of the Left until I'm bored of them.

Also been seeing the dentist every bloody week. Wisdom teeth being excavated on 21st.

Ferris

Quote from: MoonDust on February 07, 2019, 07:06:39 PM
Became single again...

Also been seeing the dentist every bloody week...

Dentists make a fortune, make sure you seal the deal with roses or something.

tookish

Sorry for posting this and then disappearing.
I overstated my newfound wellness. Back in the loony bin for a while. I'll get to replying to all of you though just see if I don't.

Bazooka

Quote from: tookish on February 12, 2019, 01:14:35 AM
I overstated my newfound wellness. Back in the loony bin for a while. I'll get to replying to all of you though just see if I don't.

I can't imagine, take care mate.

MidnightShambler

Quote from: tookish on February 12, 2019, 01:14:35 AM

We haven't interacted, I'm quite new but I hope you feel better soon mate. Good luck.

Glebe

Buelligan

Lovely tooks, our arms are about your shoulders, our stupid idiot faces smiling into yours.  A light when all others, my love.  HOLD FAST TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.  B xxxxx

Small Man Big Horse

Aw, so hope you're okay tookish and back with us permanently soon.

purlieu

Much love tooky. I've been there myself very recently and know how horrible it can all be.

Jockice