Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fury as Rolf Harris dresses as school

Started by idunnosomename, February 06, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Well not quite but still quite surreal
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-rolf-harris-walks-onto-13958110.amp

I guess he was meeting with the sculptor then was deluded he was back in the big time.

biggytitbo

The old 'meeting with a sculptor' ploy, notorious nonce tactic.

Still looks very sprightly for his age though, fair play to him.

biggytitbo

"I was just looking for some hard wood m'lud"
"I bet you was you dirty old bollocks etc"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Waving at the children just seems like an act of dodderiness and encroaching senility to me. He's pushing 90. Good of the Meddlesome Ratbag type to take photos of yer man, too, thus helping them to believe the unbelievable spectacle that was unfolding before them.

thenoise

Nice of the Mirror to reveal almost exactly where he lives.

biggytitbo

Yeah, what do you reckon a flaming turd through the letterbox or full on doorstep nonce bashing?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: thenoise on February 06, 2019, 08:16:46 AM

Ha christ, good point...
Give him a week, tops.

im barry bethel

In Berkshire 3 doors down from the school can be about 8 miles

biggytitbo

PaulTMA

I reckon he was just there as a 'guerrilla gig' to promote his upcoming album.

studpuppet

I don't think it's any secret where he lives - it's a riverside house that he used to get interviewed in the garden of, and it was even on the news when it got flooded a few years ago. google it and there are loads of pictures on MailOnline.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1014944.stm

non capisco

It somehow completely bypassed me that he'd been released from prison. I saw that headline this morning and briefly thought he'd escaped from chokey and made an immediate beeline to a school. "Can't keep that drongo down" I thought fondly to myself.

Sherman Krank

QuoteMum of two Claire Lewis, 38, added: "He shouldn't be even close enough to be on school grounds.

"He shouldn't be able to cross the road. I am so shocked about this."

Mum of two Claire Lewis appears to be confusing paedos and roads with witches and running water.

imitationleather

When my Nan was a similar age she wasn't allowed to cross the road. But that was due to dementia, nowt to do with fiddling kids.

biggytitbo

I dread to think what kind of perversion Rolf could commit from the school grounds whilst all the children are inside.

Norton Canes

Howj Begg

So unfair to portray Rolf in a bad light here. He had a long career, and the kids loved him (or like me, found him puzzling and bizarre). Who can say where the children's entertainer ends and the convicted paedophile begins?

Jittlebags

Quote from: Howj Begg on February 06, 2019, 12:07:17 PM
So unfair to portray Rolf in a bad light here. He had a long career, and the kids loved him (or like me, found him puzzling and bizarre). Who can say where the children's entertainer ends and the convicted paedophile begins?

Yes, I daresay as a professional, he can compartmentalise professionaly kiddy entertainment from his amateur fiddling.

baptist

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 06, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
Waving at the children just seems like an act of dodderiness and encroaching senility to me. He's pushing 90. Good of the Meddlesome Ratbag type to take photos of yer man, too, thus helping them to believe the unbelievable spectacle that was unfolding before them.

Unless he was waving his cock at them, which could be interpreted by some as a bit creepy.

iamcoop

I saw Rolf Harris live twice in one day. The first set was "Rolf Electric" with a full band. The second set was acoustic and very much had an "evening with Rolf Harris" type vibe. He was heckled by a child during the second set and quite aggressively called her a "stupid trout" from the stage. If only we all knew then what we know now, I imagine he'd have received a few more choice words  than just one from a child!!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sherman Krank on February 06, 2019, 11:11:31 AM
Mum of two Claire Lewis appears to be confusing paedos and roads with witches and running water.
He could probably get round it by walking far enough to get to a cul-de-sac

thenoise

Quote from: baptist on February 06, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Unless he was waving his cock at them, which could be interpreted by some as a bit creepy.

I remember once he got his digeridoo out.

Kelvin

Quote from: imitationleather on February 06, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
When my Nan was a similar age she wasn't allowed to cross the road. But that was due to dementia, nowt to do with fiddling kids.

That's what the grown ups told you.