Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If we built in hexagons, would bees like us more?

Started by Noonling, February 06, 2019, 11:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

Its all squares squares squares. Sometimes circles. You have the Oval office too, of course.

Hexagons are powerful though. Maybe the bees would stop dying if we made everything hexagonal?

the

Bob Holness would be fucking ecstatic.

And maybe then he could realise his dream of becoming the head of the Department of Defen6e.

Cloud

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Or would they #cancel us for cultural appropriation?

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Cuellar

Speaking for myself, I couldn't give two figs if bees liked me more. We have a purely professional relationship and I think it should stay professional.

Norton Canes

It would be like living in Settlers Of Catan. So a good thing.

Captain Z

Quote from: Noonling on February 06, 2019, 11:36:07 PM
Its all squares squares squares. Sometimes circles. You have the Oval office too, of course.

And then there's The Pennagahn (Pentagon in English). We're getting close but we just haven't developed the technology for six sides yet, and in that respect the bees will always be ahead of us.

Norton Canes

I once overheard Brian Cox say that the bees have got a seven-sided shape ready to go in case humans do get the hang of hexagons. They're ready for us!

Alberon

We built this in Reading to appease the bees.

Did it work? Did it fuck!

Spoon of Ploff

Conclusive proof that if our sizes were reversed the bees would happily fuck us up.

https://youtu.be/V-RAsj6tIVo

ToneLa

Spot the loser who can't attract swarms and swarms of bees!