Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm thinking of getting a cat

Started by Fambo Number Mive, February 07, 2019, 09:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

My wife got a cat last year and it's changed her from 'sociopath' to 'probably able to pass the Turing Test'.

Pets change you, Mr Leather.

imitationleather

When do I get the brain parasites?

biggytitbo

Cat getting weighed here, weighs 449 -

steve98

Quote from: mobias on February 21, 2019, 01:46:57 PM
I say definitely get a cat. Get two though if they're going to be indoor only. Then they can play with each other. Mine are all indoor only.

Cats are ace. Here's some of mine

My cat: Mick(A randy wee bastard) used to love lookin' at your cat "Heidi" (The silver one). I don't think he'll like this pic so much though.

biggytitbo

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/cats-should-be-banned-from-going-outside-to-protect-birds-says-royal-parks-conservation-officer-a4128981.html

Quote"These so-called pets shouldn't be allowed to roam freely, s******* in other people's gardens, killing birds or just putting them off," he told The Telegraph.

"The owners have no right spoiling other people's enjoyment."

"I'd love to take their s*** back and scatter it over their owners garden."

Well I don't think he sounds very professional.

bgmnts

I fucking love cats they're ace.

Get one. Feed it and clean up its shit with pride.

Bobtoo

Quote from: mobias on February 21, 2019, 01:46:57 PM
I say definitely get a cat. Get two though if they're going to be indoor only. Then they can play with each other. Mine are all indoor only.

Cats are ace. Here's some of mine

Where/when did you get them? We have a pair the same from a litter that had two tabbies and two ginger.

imitationleather

I got two based on this thread as they're going to be indoor cats. Actually, the reason we ended up getting cats was because of this thread so if it turns out to be a disaster it's all your fault.

It's quite sweet how when one can't find the other they miaow at them to find out where the fuck they are. At the mo about 50% of their waking time is spent wrestling with each other. They're already leaping around a lot so I can see they're going to be a proper handful once they're bigger and can reach everywhere.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Bobtoo on April 29, 2019, 01:51:35 PM
Where/when did you get them? We have a pair the same from a litter that had two tabbies and two ginger.

Chairman Bocat

Danger Man

Quote from: Bobtoo on April 29, 2019, 01:51:35 PM

imitationleather

I got a laser pointer for my kittens today. They absolutely love it but it completely knackered them out. They're now lying on the floor looking truly exhausted. Oops. I hadn't realised it was possible to tire a kitten out like that!

Here they are caught during a rare moment where they're not fighting:

Had them three weeks now. It has been pretty great. They're taking up a lot more of my time and attention than I expected, but after spending all my life very sceptical about the idea of having a pet I can see what the fuss is about now.