Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Has The Quietus been taken over by Vice?

Started by king_tubby, February 07, 2019, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

Just clicked on a link and got a cookies popup with this text:

QuoteVICE would like you to accept cookies being placed by your browser so that it can analyse website traffic, enable social media features and serve you with personalised content on VICE sites as well as serve you with personalised advertisements on both VICE sites, and other third-party websites within the VICE Publisher Partner Network. This will involve the processing of your personal information including your IP address and browsing behaviour. For more information, please go to our Cookies Policy. To change your preferences or to reject all but necessary functional cookies, please click "Configure Preferences".

Would you like to accept these cookies?

I know that Doran has written for Vice for ages, but I fucking hate that shitrag, and will be sad if the Quietus is now tainted.

Head Gardener

Answer: "because they handle our web servers, as they do for a number of websites, and have done for years - no connection beyond that."

king_tubby