Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:06:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Twat on ice

Started by BlodwynPig, February 08, 2019, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on February 09, 2019, 04:05:54 AM
Yikes. Get well soon Blodders.

Thanks Glebe. You can call me Dodders now

Lost Oliver

Went ice skating last night. Spent 30 minutes hiding in the toilet with giant skates on. Then plucked up courage to go on the ice. Terrified. A shell of a man. Went round six times with my hand being held. £8.20 plus parking and a panicky drive round Coventry's bizarre roads that make absolutely no fucking sense.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lost Oliver on February 09, 2019, 05:46:46 PM
Went ice skating last night. Spent 30 minutes hiding in the toilet with giant skates on. Then plucked up courage to go on the ice. Terrified. A shell of a man. Went round six times with my hand being held. £8.20 plus parking and a panicky drive round Coventry's bizarre roads that make absolutely no fucking sense.

I'm glad its not just me...

that thinks Coventry has weird roads/pavements. That pedestrian bit that goes for miles and you are hemmed in on one side  by a massive wall and the other by a road under another road, and when you break free its like being in the shit version of a Shakespeare play about grommets.

Lost Oliver

Blod, you've just summed up Coventry in a sentence.

Ray Travez

[tag] new Walt Disney biopic [/]