Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:40:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone with NowTV for internet, phone and TV?

Started by Shit Good Nose, February 08, 2019, 04:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Been with TalkTalk for an age.  I know they're generally thought of pretty poorly, but we've never had any problems with them.  But they're upping their prices from next month to the point where it's worth the hassle of changing.

NowTV have a good offer on around our area at the mo which is a lot cheaper than the equivalent TalkTalk package for the next 12 months.

Anyone with Now?  Any problems?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Emotional Support Peacock on February 08, 2019, 04:42:32 PM
Except I can't watch channel 4 live

That doesn't bother me - I have a TV and aerial for that.

TV wise I'm only interested in the "bonus" channels - Sky, Fox, Gold etc.  And the ability to record them.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm only with NowTv for the phone and internet, we don't use the former but the latter's been superb, I need it to be as well as I work at home via video chat and it's not cut out or lagged once.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 08, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
I'm only with NowTv for the phone and internet, we don't use the former but the latter's been superb, I need it to be as well as I work at home via video chat and it's not cut out or lagged once.

Nice, good to know.  Thank you sir.

TalkTalk guy basically said "yes, you'd be mad to stay with us" when I told him what Now were offering.