Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Yalky Palky

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 08, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A Russian phrase, the approximate translation of which would be something like " Bloody Hell ".
Also, " bleen", which translates as  " pancake", and is a word them Russian types use as a form of ' damn" , instead of saying " fucking Hell, fucking Christ's cock consumed by concubine's cunt "  , sort of thing.
If any of you CAB types want to use these words in the future , in situations which rouse mild annoyance with yourselves, then I have no problem with that.

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

There's nothing quite like an exasperated " bleen" emitted from a Russian's  mush, is there ? ( I'm assuming your missus doesnae say " yalky palky " that often; it seems to me that's more something like her dedushka would say )

BlodwynPig

She hasnt said it for several years since the halycon days of early marriage in fact. She says something that sounds like hosspadear and moht

Pingers

I'm teaching my kids this one.  It'll be 'Yalky palky' everything by next week in our house.