Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:00:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This is probably my very last post on here...

Started by BlodwynPig, February 10, 2019, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden E. Pump

biggytitbo

Yes he could still be dead and it's his killer posting on his phone.

Say something only you could possibly know please 'Blodwyn'.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

All Blodders has to do is post something like " I think Lisa's ace and easily the funniest poster on here, such a youthful appearance too, doesn't look a day over 36, so he doesn't", and we'll know it's the real him, so he's still alive and kicking, and all is well.

purlieu

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 11, 2019, 06:53:05 AM
Yes he could still be dead and it's his killer posting on his phone.

Say something only you could possibly know please 'Blodwyn'.

The Beatles and Dr Who are cultural high points in British near history. The BBC can get to fuck though

Cerys

Do you want another newt story?  Is that it?

bgmnts

It would be a shame for Blodwyn to die before seeing Monaco claw their way out of relegation or get that shit job he wants.

BlodwynPig

Irrefutable proof that Bigfoot exists (by Blodwyn T. Pig, Director and Explorer).

Walking through a remote arboreal forest in darkest Canada I came across some tracks in the snow, this was the clearest one.

I'm back in the cabin now and the wind is picking up outside. Those branches are pretty heavy against the windows too.

im barry bethel

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 10, 2019, 10:23:39 PM
I hope bigfoot hasn't got him :(

Remember Franz Kafka only made it big after he died, so stop wiping your arse with that first edition of Toad