Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:42:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Strange things strangers have said to you

Started by The Lurker, February 11, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Pingers

Phil_A

"If I give you a fiver, will you go and vandalise some First Choice billboards for me?" - question asked by an irate stranger in the library. I had to explain I was only there to help people find where the books are and vandalism was a bit outside my job description.

PlanktonSideburns

derek stitt

Blowing my nose on a paper tissue a man said, "hello, is that a pork pie your eating it must be payday."

Jockice

Strange things strangers have said to me eh? It'd be quicker to list the non-strange things strangers have said to me.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

When I was walking down the mean streets of St. Helen's one fine day , whilst eating a really smashing meat and potato pie one insolent youth, in a bid to impress his ladyfriend,  I do believe, did say to me " Is that a nice pie, that ? "
Hopeless. Come on, strangers in the street, make an effort !

ToneLa

Some drunk saunters past. 'Haha, it's been one of those, lad.'

Full sarcasm mode kicks in. Oh one of those? Yeah I've had one of those they're mad them.

... Virtually every random who approaches me is a Legend Gary. Where are all the Legend Gabys? Might have to switch back to Lynx Africa and take Ed up on the offer of a fake Rolex.

"One of those? What are they? Does he know? Does he know what one of those is/are? He looks like he knows one of those."