Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:08:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"The Plums Have Totally Collapsed" - Masterchef

Started by Jittlebags, February 12, 2019, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dis is my favourite show except masterchef US KIDS edition.

You should have seen Eddie the chinese kid!

"first of all, I came to masterchef kitchen to HAVE FUN! Second, I'll wear my masterchef apron everywhere...besides public."

All time great contestant of television

Puce Moment

Interesting to see proper, fully-fledged tension between the contestants. In this post-Big Brother age it is remarkable that passive aggressive comments can rank as high drama in a cookery programme.

I reckon that posh beard boy is a bit of a twat, evidenced by Annabelle's comment about not shooting deer on her Sundays growing up.

Ray Travez

whenever he's on screen, I just see Jeremy Corbyn. I'm hoping he makes some jam next.

wooders1978

I really like this set of contestants - they all seem like really decent folk

Jittlebags

Doctor Sex  - gone. Was quite looking forward to his bio in the final.

dr beat

It doesn't look good for Corbyn.

That said, I'd be happy with any of the final 3 winning, they all seem quite likeable.

Puce Moment

Well, that was a surprise! I was starting to think that Corbs had this in the bag with his insanely brilliant Italian dishes. He seemed to be effortlessly talented, and I am a bit miffed that he had to go because he didn't bring any mr whippy. He looked devestated the poor fucker.

Cockney Plod timed her deconstructed bakewell tart well - it looked fantastic I have to say.

I don't know who is going to win out of Irini and Jilly but both deserve it - it might be a joint win like they had a few years back.

Twit 2

The Love Psychologist is way too happy. People that happy freak me out.