Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People who think it's ok to fart in front of you

Started by holyzombiejesus, February 12, 2019, 12:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Oliver

Lost Oliver

Dannyhood91

Everyone I come into contact with. It asserts dominance you see.

thenoise

Was going to go with Brown Mirror myself.

Quote from: Lost Oliver on February 14, 2019, 09:39:43 AMAnd of course you'll be able to send stuff like this to strangers, anonymously too.

just cummd

Lost Oliver

Yeah, that's better. Though mine is a bit snappier. And I'm not just talking about my farts!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Lost Oliver on February 14, 2019, 09:39:43 AM
When we're fully able to replicate things like farts and general smells in a virtual environment, like we do at the minute with sight, some people are going to really abuse it.  Can you imagine sending a fart to your mate via your phone.

New notification! Sweet! Ooh, and it's a smell note... better pop on the smelling mask...and open notification... oh Christ! John! Can you please stop doing that it's disgusting.

And of course you'll be able to send stuff like this to strangers, anonymously too.

Right I'm off to buy an air-tight jiffy bag.

Jittlebags

An empty pot of Pringles makes a convenient storage vessel for a fart should you want to share or savour it at a later date.

thenoise

For extra purity you need to fill a vessel with water submerge in the bath and then 'bubble up' your ass gas in the bath, catching it in the bottle. Continue until your farts have run dry (and/or bottle is full) and then screw cap on firmly. Enjoy your bottled fart!

Replies From View

Quote from: Jittlebags on February 14, 2019, 04:26:24 PM
An empty pot of Pringles makes a convenient storage vessel for a fart should you want to share or savour it at a later date.

Plus Pringles already smell of farts so you can savour one even when you forget to properly prepare it.

Or you could just open a bag of Planter's Dry Roasted.

Sebastian Cobb

I once guffed into a mates glasses case. Wasn't airtight, but he still wasn't best pleased.

28,etc

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on February 14, 2019, 07:16:27 PM
Or you could just open a bag of Planter's Dry Roasted.

If you really want something that smells like huffs when you open it I recommend Lidl's Frikadellen. They're good though.

Ooh, good call. Nice with a bit of Kartoffelsalat und ein Bier.

idunnosomename

fuckin wanked myself dry over this thread. thanks everyone

Replies From View

Pop into Sainsbury's and open up any pre-cooked and packaged "roast chicken" product to breathe in what would be the best farts in your neighbourhood if you lived in a rich one.

And then place the opened package back onto the shelf and walk off.  You don't need to spend money on that shit!

thenoise

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 13, 2019, 10:10:39 PM
Imagine being able to produce farts of such distinction that you could charge people to bear witness to them.

How much would you charge though?

My thoughts:

Silent but violent: 50p, £1.50 if witness passes out
Wet parp: 10p
Elongated flatulence: £2 a guff

Mr Methane is a rare man, who has managed to monetise his farts. A few fetish people have also managed to supplement their income selling a few sealed and bottled guffs on eBay.

thenoise

Quote from: pancreas on February 12, 2019, 12:35:30 PM
Homosexuals do not fart.

This is false. They pump away like the best of us, but don't make a sound due to them being a bit 'looser' down there. Virginal bum holes make the most musical, I'm afraid.

Buelligan

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2019, 08:42:20 PM
Pop into Sainsbury's and open up any pre-cooked and packaged "roast chicken" product to breathe in what would be the best farts in your neighbourhood if you lived in a rich one.

And then place the opened package back onto the shelf and walk off.  You don't need to spend money on that shit!

Or bury your nose in a good dog, also free.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on February 14, 2019, 10:22:12 PM
Or bury your nose in a good dog, also free.

There aren't any good dogs.  Not in the 21st century, anyway.

Replies From View

Absolutely everybody who owns a didgeridoo has farted down it.  Definitely.  A bit bare-arsed fart for their own amusement.

Makes you think, doesn't it.

Buelligan

I'm sure Bosch painted a circular one in his famous triptych.

Replies From View

Buelligan

Yes, you know, to huff your own guff.  They loved that sort of thing in the Dark Ages, no wifi.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on February 15, 2019, 08:22:59 AM
Yes, you know, to huff your own guff.  They loved that sort of thing in the Dark Ages, no wifi.

But what do you mean a circular didgeridoo?  A cross-section?  A big spherical bowl?  Or a didgeridoo hoop of some kind?

Buelligan

More of a hoop or horseshoe,a mouth to anus.  If you know anything about digeridoos, you'll understand the concept of circular breathing.

Replies From View

I understand the concept of circular breathing; it was the circular didgeridoo I'd never heard of, mainly because a horseshoe isn't a circular shape.

Buelligan

Yes, yes, but ones body makes up the remainder of the circle. 

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on February 15, 2019, 03:28:59 PM
Yes, yes, but ones body makes up the remainder of the circle.

You were too non-specific mate.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Buelligan on February 15, 2019, 08:22:59 AM

No wifi but plenty of wiffy.

Glebe

[tag]Johnny Fartpants leaves thread feeling unappreciated.[/tag]