Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Would you visit "Sausage World"?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, February 12, 2019, 03:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

A £4m sausage factory expansion and visitor attraction is planned in Kirklington, alongside a restaurant and shop.

QuoteMr Keeble said: "It's amazing how many people have knocked on the door and asked to have a look around.

"If you have never seen a sausage machine work then it's worth it. We have a machine that can produce 1,300 sausages a minute. It's like a Gatling gun."

Be a good place for a (meat) meet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-47211691

Not sure how much they would charge for a visit, or what you would get at the gift shop.

I am aware it will seem somewhat hypocritical to post a thread about banning horse racing and then one chucking about a sausage visitor centre.

Shit Good Nose

I like Hecks snags, so I probs would if I lived closer.

I don't live anywhere near it, though, so I won't be bothering.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I know three people who worked on the lines in sausage factories and none of them will eat them anymore after being exposed to what goes in them.

But they all agree sausages are delicious so nah I'm gonna keep eating them and not seeing how they are produced cheers

Fambo Number Mive

Sausage keyrings, notebooks with sausages on, sausage t-shirts... lots of opportunities here.

Could even have a special rollercoaster where you sit inside sausage shaped cars.

Norton Canes

They've all visited sausage world etc.

madhair60

Blumf

I want to see that sausage Gatling gun. Will be extremely disappointed if it doesn't make a 'Thu-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh' sound.

Cloud

Nah there are plenty of Discord groups for that

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Blumf on February 12, 2019, 03:44:03 PM
I want to see that sausage Gatling gun. Will be extremely disappointed if it doesn't make a 'Thu-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh' sound.

You know that bit in Predator where they mow down the jungle after Jesse Ventura gets killed? Imagine that, but with Cumberland bullets.

Blumf

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 12, 2019, 04:34:55 PM
You know that bit in Predator where they mow down the jungle after Jesse Ventura gets killed? Imagine that, but with Cumberland bullets.

ToneLa

Visit? You should see the contents of my trousers babe

- Louis CK

Personally, I've had sex near (not, sadly, in) Cadbury World in Bourneville, so this pertained "Sausage" "World" will need to work wonders.

biggytitbo

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 12, 2019, 04:54:36 PM
Was it the bournville boulevard?

That's what I nicknamed it at the time, but boy, she was not having any of it.

Blumf

Quote from: ToneLa on February 12, 2019, 04:51:13 PM
Personally, I've had sex near (not, sadly, in) Cadbury World in Bourneville, so this pertained "Sausage" "World" will need to work wonders.

Be honest now, it was her wasn't it?

Luck bastard!

Buelligan

That's Miriam Margoyles you know and she's gay so I find the whole thing very unlikely.

Blumf

Yeah but she's playing a straight rabbit, so Ms. Margoyles would be totally up for it.

gilbertharding

ToneLa

Quote from: Blumf on February 12, 2019, 05:08:22 PM
Be honest now, it was her wasn't it?

Luck bastard!

A real man never kisses and tells, he just never issues flat denials so other men reckon he proper got rampant despite the factual truth.

No denial here, sir.

Dex Sawash

[tag] new CaB subforum rejected due to redundant tautology [/tag]

kalowski

shiftwork2

Until I actually see a machine that knocks out sausages at a rate greater than 20 per second I am calling bullshitty bollocks.  I mean that's just nuts.

dr beat

Why not just visit the Houses of Parliament ahohoho?

Bazooka

Wouldn't just visit, I'd live in sausage world.

pancreas

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 12, 2019, 08:55:04 PM
Until I actually see a machine that knocks out sausages at a rate greater than 20 per second I am calling bullshitty bollocks.  I mean that's just nuts.

Maybe they come out of multiple orifices.

buzby

Quote from: Blumf on February 12, 2019, 03:44:03 PM
Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 12, 2019, 08:55:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO3FdTYcU2o

Blue Jam

Ooooh, you meaty hero, that's got me poppin'

biggytitbo

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that many sausages per minute.