Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

a new free keys thread

Started by garbed_attic, February 14, 2019, 12:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbed_attic

which could be locked in the spirit of community!

Since I already own both digital boardgames from a previous bundle, but wanted 'Mysterium' for 69p... first in line grab 'em up!

Steam keys:

Small World 2
9TG2W-2226Y-8AKAR

Abalone
JZWWD-FEQEM-QNWE8

Best do keys via pm requests as last time we did this, some wag grabbed up all the keys for them selves.

garbed_attic

:O A wag indeed! Curse this naive faith in people of mine!

(Still, in this case it's just two - someone can take both if they will!)

Wilbur

Anybody want a steam key for the season pass  DLC for Mafia 3 ? I inadvertantly bought it not realising it was included in the version I have as I am a cretin. PM me for the key rather than letting it go to waste.

Kryton

Some cheap games for Steam. Not even gonna bother with the PM stuff. But I'll edit one number in the code to written format to avoid bots sweeping them up. So 1 = One, 2 = Two etc...

3PYBX-VJNJJ-GK[Two]DN 

LE7KZ-4Z26E-TLLI[Eight]

W7CBL-8BLA[Four]-JRLLB

BW9IA-D9YDI-ML[Seven]KL

4A6I9-ZQ9C[Two]-QRA90

54GC4-2TCXE-C0R[Eight]D

Twed

olliebean

Quote from: Kryton on April 02, 2019, 12:54:20 PM
Some cheap games for Steam. Not even gonna bother with the PM stuff. But I'll edit one number in the code to written format to avoid bots sweeping them up. So 1 = One, 2 = Two etc...

3PYBX-VJNJJ-GK[Two]DN 

LE7KZ-4Z26E-TLLI[Eight]

W7CBL-8BLA[Four]-JRLLB

BW9IA-D9YDI-ML[Seven]KL

4A6I9-ZQ9C[Two]-QRA90

54GC4-2TCXE-C0R[Eight]D

Is there any way to find out what those are without redeeming them?

Chairman Yang

Tokyo Xanadu is some sort of Japanese... game, that I have an EU PS4 key for, if anyone wants it.

Avril Lavigne

I like how someone or some people have redeemed all Kryton's codes without posting that they've done so or giving any thanks.  Real classy.

Junglist

Anybody want White Noise 2 for Steam?