Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:21:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Showing Gratitude

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 14, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I * was* thinking of starting a thread, in reference to the " Mates In The Slammer" thread, entitled "Have You Got Any Mates Into Glamour?", and then, mustering all my mad, acquired last December, picture linking skillz, was going to try to link to a still from that episode of "Seimfeld", in which George Costanza is explaining to the Proto-IASIP Gang about how he done been got caught wanking* by his mum. But then an inner voice said "mate", so I decided against it, show a bit of restraint, like.
I think you should all show a bit of gratitude to CaB's old mucker Lisa J. for showing such admirable restraint, and you can use this thread to do so. You can also use this thread to explain why we should all be grateful to you types. So.
(*Jane's Addiction consider rewrite )

Lemming

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 14, 2019, 11:53:11 AMin which George Costanza is explaining to the Proto-IASIP Gang about how he done been got caught wanking* by his mum.

Haha, Jane's Addiction consider rewr-

Fuck!