Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:51:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why was there never a mascot called "Mario" on the Nintendo?

Started by Replies From View, February 14, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

ToneLa

Luigi collects magic dog muck on the NES (but not the SNES)

From the Duck Hunt dog

Freezes it for a makeshift dildo.

BUT WHY WAS THERE NO DOG MUCK 64

Replies From View

You think they would have at least had a plumber or someone?

It's seriously so weird they never bothered having even one character called "Mario".

ToneLa

Maybe the Princess LOVED the toilet being blocked, the clarty bastard. That's the 1% for you - perverted up to here (I have raised my hand to my face's height to indicate that this member of the Mushroom Kingdom royal family was a right dirty elite nonce (it was Toad's shit))

ToneLa

In Super Mario canon anyway why DID the Princess need TWO plumbers

She left some big jobs I reckon. Bet you could write your name in the filth on her bathroom wall. No wonder there's fucking walking, talking toadstools

Replies From View

Has there ever been a computer game where you could get an extra life?

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Replies From View

Serious question:  have there ever been any computer games where you could control a main character?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2019, 10:15:44 PM
Serious question:  have there ever been any computer games where you could control a main character?

Electroplankton?

Replies From View

Replies From View

Why didn't they at least make a character that was a fat plumber bloke who went down pipes?  He could have worn a red hat and everything.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2019, 10:20:54 PM
Why didn't they at least make a character that was a fat plumber bloke who went down pipes?  He could have worn a red hat and everything.

Resident Evil did this, I think. What?! This is Chris's pipes?!

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 14, 2019, 10:30:21 PM
It's a type of Mario x.

Which computer system was it?  Not Nintendo, who have never had a mario.

Replies From View

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2019, 10:50:43 PM
Which computer system was it?  Not Nintendo, who have never had a mario.

Blintendo Sixty Pea Ess Box. Ever heard of it?

Replies From View

Replies From View

Do you reckon there might one day be a way to make computer games portable in some way?

Sebastian Cobb

Imagine how different the world would've been if the Master System got bundled with 'Barry Burton'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2019, 11:20:20 PM
Do you reckon there might one day be a way to make computer games portable in some way?

No, because the cassettes are too large. There are tam la glotchies, but anything else is too difficult to make portable. Imagine - they are like packets of cards, but made out of wires b

Replies From View

I thought they were putting games in ink cartridges now.  Aren't they quite small?

Replies From View

Replies From View

I was thinking about maybe a plumber wearing dungarees and a hat, and having the ability to make him move within a given landscape using buttons on the computer such as up, down, left and fall.

This plumber could collect coins and make a noise when he does it such as "coin_noise.wav"

He could have enemies that are continually invading his physical space, making it necessary for him to form pacts with tribes or embalm himself on the go.

How about a love interest such as a female plumber or a princess?

As a plumber, is there any reason he shouldn't have pipes?

Ferris

Why would he go in pipes? Plumbers fix pipes, not go in them.

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 15, 2019, 04:24:21 PM
Why would he go in pipes? Plumbers fix pipes, not go in them.

I'm just bouncing ideas around here.  He could just have pipes somehow; if that includes going down inside them then so be it.