Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:09:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

10 cc Technetium 99m

Started by im barry bethel, February 15, 2019, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

im barry bethel

Cards on the table I'm shit scared of needles, but not as much as seeing a Giga counter over the nurses shoulder.

Hopefully I can avoid changing a car tyre in the rain.

Paul Calf

"'Not In Love' anniversary reboot not well received."

Buelligan

Yes, it made me think of a mole's ejaculate too.

Sorry, male's.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 15, 2019, 11:58:41 AM
"'Not In Love' anniversary reboot not well received."

Something something Worst Gland in the World something./

im barry bethel

And now for the CT scan, not worried at all

touchingcloth

Off topic (though also not), when I was a kid my dad used to tell me that "there's a radio station, right, in America, yeah, that plays 10CC's 'I'm Not In Love' on a continuous loop".

He first told me this in the days before google, but I've probably searched for it online ever couple of years when I'm reminded of it, and have never been able to find any references to it whatsoever. Is this a thing anyone has ever been aware of, or is my pops just mentally ill?

ajsmith2

Was he maybe getting confused with 10cc's 'I'm Not In Love' being played on a radio station somewhere in America at any given moment? Not the same radio station constantly playing it, just that there's always someone playing it at any time, due to the number of classic rock stations and their narrow and unshifting playlists. I don't know if that's true either btw, but I'm sure I've seen it claimed for 'insert overplayed classic rock song' in various pop 'believe it or not' lists, and it seems fairly plausible.

touchingcloth

I bet it bloody is. He's been telling that story since at least 1990, so it would be amazing if the whole thing hinged in a misunderstanding.

"Did you know that, apparently, in London, you're always standing on at least fifteen rats? I think the streets are made of them."