Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:43:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

sorry but this fucking avatar mate.

Started by madhair60, February 15, 2019, 11:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Buelligan

Pingers

Bronzy

Blumf

Buelligan

Don't say panties.  Panties are for tiny dolls or little children.  We are women, actually a kind of adult.

pancreas

My favourite bit is the face of creeping dread. I don't mind the ears popping up, but the grin at the end feels like 4th wall breaking.

Blumf

Quote from: Buelligan on February 15, 2019, 12:00:41 PM
Don't say panties.  Panties are for tiny dolls or little children.  We are women, actually a kind of adult.

Hey, I'm just quoting the source. But of course, the correct term is 'grundies'.

Buelligan

Thanks Blumf, knew I could count on you. 

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Rebuttal:

pancreas

What about foofbags?

pancreas

Buelligan

pancreas

Buelligan

Nix, keks, pants, knickers at a pinch.  Not PANTIES.

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cack-ons
Dirigibles
Bung-you-ups
Twatslacks

Paul Calf

pancreas

Fannyburqas
Cuntshades
Labial battery farms

Kane Jones

Fish fryer's cuff
Drip tray

I like 'knickers'. Well, the word I mean. Who am I trying to kid, I just like knickers. They're not the best thing in the word, but they're close to it.

Pingers

Flapsacks. Valdareeeeeeee! Valdaraaaaaaaah!

Blue Jam

Small Man Big Horse

steve98

Quote from: Buelligan on February 15, 2019, 12:23:37 PM
Thanks Blumf, knew I could count on you.

I'm always surprised when folk don't reply to that with - Oi, I'm not a blimmin' abacus. That's what I would reply if anyone ever said to me "Knew I could count on you".

Years ago I worked with a Italian guy and I'd often say to him "Well done Yannis, knew I could count on you", hoping he might reply with - Oi! I'm-a not-a some kind of a tally sheet-a. ("Tally sheet-a" sounds like how an Italian would say Italian shitter).

ToneLa

The panties your mother laid out for you

Replies From View

And it's the dog saying this, right?

seepage

'Panties' always reminds me of that advert where the bloke sneaks aboard the superyacht and says "hey woman, I think you left your panties in my kitchen".

thenoise

I like undies, it's just silly enough to raise a half-smile.

BlodwynPig

Twed