Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:26:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tonight's Wank #Cancelled

Started by Jittlebags, February 15, 2019, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Maybe if someone else, somewhere, tousles out an extra one, it robs someone else of theirs?

Tags: Great CaB wanks volume XV

Jittlebags

I am activelly considering deferring until the morning.

Sebastian Cobb

I'm half-cut now, and have more wine, nips and some weed to get through, possibly a film. So yeah. Not going to bother.

ToneLa

Wanks aren't like penicillin though, if you skip one you have to make it up, two tomorrow for you

I had the flu end of last year, missed loads. Tell you what, making up for the lost ones in one dirty afternoon dehydrated me to fuck and back! Best not miss a wank when it can be helped

Cold Meat Platter

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: ToneLa on February 16, 2019, 12:08:14 AM
Wanks aren't like penicillin though, if you skip one you have to make it up, two tomorrow for you

I had the flu end of last year, missed loads. Tell you what, making up for the lost ones in one dirty afternoon dehydrated me to fuck and back! Best not miss a wank when it can be helped

I've always maintained that the difference between a cold and the flu is you can't be arsed having a comfort wank.